Beauty is brighter than the brightest light

Jacob Sartorius sat glumly on the steps of his preschool. He was staring at the pretty little girl playing on the jungle gym across the playground.

He observed her through his glistening orbs and was captivated by her beauty. He watched as she swung from bar to bar, her blonde pigtails swinging with her perfect body. He was in love.

The child built up his courage to walk over to the girl. Her name was Rebecca and she was the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

"Hey, ah, Rebecca?" Jacob asked her as she dropped to the ground on her feet like a perfect little kitten.

"Ah, hi Jacob," Rebecca smiled through her rosy pink cheeks.

"If I was the question, would you be the answer?" Jacob awkwardly pulled his hands into fists at his nervousness.

"Um..."

"Oh, and call me Rolf, please. I want you to know that you're the definition of perfect." Jacob leaned in to kiss Rebecca, his lips ready for the sweet taste of hers.

"Ew, get away creep!"

Rebecca propelled out her hands and pushed Jacob back, forcing him into the ground. His back now covered in dirt.

Rebecca then spat in his direction before turning on her heal and storming off towards the slide.

"....Can you still send me nudes tho?" Rolf yelled in her direction as he slumped down, he had got what he deserved.