The Love Of Jacob

Jacob sighed in disappointment. How could Rebecca have just blown him off like that. He had just gotten home from preschool and had spent the whole car ride home staring at his phone, waiting for Rebecca to send him those nudes he had asked for. But to his loss, they never appeared.

As soon as he placed his bag on the ground and sat down on the couch, his mother walked over and sat down beside him.

"Now Jacob, what has got you feeling so down?" She asked him and Jacob felt tears fill up in his eyes as he looked up at his mother.

"Well, you see there's this girl called Rebecca at school and she humiliated me in the playground today. She wouldn't let me kiss her and to make things worse, she won't even send me her nudes!" Jacob started to cry as he opened up to his mother about his awful day.

"Aw Jacob, I'm so sorry my poor baby. Rebecca doesn't deserve you. Here, why don't you make a musical.ly? They always cheer you up and I'm sure you can't get some nudes from your fans!" Smiled Rolf's mother, rocking his son in her arms.

Rolf sniffled and brushed the tears away from his eyes before replying to his mother, "Thanks mom, that sounds like a great idea. Then, we can watch Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale together!"

Jacob suddenly felt excitement rush through him at the idea of watching his favorite movie.

"Sure thing!" Rolf then demanded his mother go make him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before running off to his room to make a musical.ly.

After he had finished dancing along to his celebrity crushes song, Hands To Myself and getting it perfect after the first few try's he uploaded his new content to the app.

Jacob then decided to scroll through Instagram, posting a selfie of himself telling his fans that he had posted yet another cringy, awful video that would follow him around for the rest of his life. Like a vampire constantly sucking his blood.

Somehow, he managed to stumble across a girls account called Grace. He decided to do gentlemanly thing and private message her.

Jacob: Hey bb, got any cute bikini pics for meh?

Grace: OMG HI JACOB! I'M LITERARALLYLY CRYING RITE kNOW I CAN't EVEN!!! ASDFGHJKLZxCBXusk!!!!!!!!!

Jacob: Yeah, yeah that's cool beautiful. But im, got any nudes Hun?

Grace: WOW I JUST!!! JACOB IS ACTUALLY MESSAGING ME, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JACOB WE ARE GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS AND UM YESH! ASK ME TO MARRY YOU NOW!!!

Jacob: Yeah ah about having kids... I was just searching for that booty tho...

Grace: But I ain't a booty hoe!

Jacob: Listen gurrrrrllllllll I JUST WANT UR GODDAMN NUDES SO GIVE DEM TAH ME OR ELSE IM GOOONNA TWEET ABOUT YOU AND TELL ERRYONE TO UNFOLLOW U!!!

Grace: Wow, you're actually really rude smh. Oh well, guess I've always got Justin Bieber, bye.

Jacob: WAIT! COME BACK BABY! AHHHH

Rolf threw himself angrily on his bed. What was him and girls today? He was loosing his Jacob charm! He decided to just lay there in self pity for now.