12. I Will Survive

"Fiona I am going to talk to Professor Dumbledore, you can stay here if you would like but I must inform you that Malfoy, Zabini, and Lexi won't leave me alone, they want to talk to you" I barely opened my eyes to look at dad, who was getting ready to leave. I'm sure everyone did want to know why I wasn't in my room when they woke up but I wasn't particularly in the mood to talk to anyone, especially my friends who would ask a million and one questions.

"What do you need to talk to Dumbledore about" I asked, not particularly caring as to why he was going to talk to him.

"Don't worry about it, Fiona... I'll tell you later" I was too groggy to get into an argument with him so I just let it fly. Dad knew I would usually start a fight and make him tell me. He was shocked when I didn't.

"What time is it"

"Nearly lunch time" my eyes opened as I realized how long I had slept for. Dad had left the room and I pulled my legs over the edge of my bed, stretching my arms up as I yawned. I placed my hand on my belly, it was definitely noticeable, not too big but it was big enough. I could occasionally feel the baby kick, mostly at night. Draco refused to touch my stomach, Blaise and Lexi on the other hand, seemed to be fascinated by the baby kicking. I rubbed my eyes and walked into the lavatory, looking at myself in the mirror, examining my stomach. I thought of Cedric as I ran my hand over my stomach.

"I wish you could have met him, he would have been a great father" A tear streaked down my face and I felt like someone was behind me. I looked back but no one was their. I felt silly for thinking that someone was behind me.

"Don't cry love" My heart stopped and I was unable to turn around.

"Cedric?" I was lost for words, I looked up into the mirror and saw him behind me, smiling. I turned around, looking him up and down.

"But how?" I asked and he smiled.

"You didn't think I would leave without saying goodbye, did you?" I couldn't bring myself to answer him, I was mesmerized. My heart began to race when I felt his warm hand slip into my cold ones.

"You are always so cold love, you should really wear warmer clothes" I giggled and finally looked into his dark brown eyes.

"You've always said that, what makes you think I will start listening to you now" I smiled, confidently.

"Maybe because I'm dead" my smile fell and I looked away from him. I could hear him sign as he placed his finger under my chin, making me look at him.

"One last kiss" I let my eyes close as I felt the familiar slightly chapped full lips that belonged to the love of my life. Tears of joy fell from my face. The kiss was filled with so much love but sadness at the same time. While the kiss said I love you it also said goodbye.

Cedric broke the kiss and pressed his forehead to mine, looking deep into my tear-filled eyes.

"I will never leave you. I am always here, watching you and the baby" Cedric's hand touched my stomach and I could feel the baby moving. "The love we shared will never die, it will live through our child. A constant reminder of how much I loved you and you loved me" I tried to hold back the tears.

"But I don't want you to go" he cupped my cheeks in his hands, looking right into my eyes with a sympathetic look.

"Like I said I will never leave even though you can't see me I will always be there watching over you and the baby" he wiped a tear away with his thumb.

"I need you to do something for me"

"Anything" he looked pained and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.