3 Wonderful High School Times

High School was something that Elsa wanted to experience. The other side of her had been hidden for almost 17 years now and she hoped that it would stay away for little while longer. Until she finishes her high school at least.

She sighed on her way to the class room. The lunch was tasted as bad as it looked at the cafeteria today, hopefully geometry wouldn't taste like --.

She paused on her steps as she heard yells coming from one floor up. On top of it all she heard a too familiar sound of laughter, she quickly turned around as she decided to take another staircase to upstairs. It would irritate her too much if he found her after she managed to avoid him on the lunch break.

A shiver went up on her spine. He heard him calling out to her name and before she could even turn around, he had caught up with her. The running footsteps of his which predicted trouble and now she felt her hand being grasped.

She yelped when he started do run, dragging her with him. He was laughing when he glanced over his shoulder.

"Jack!" Elsa hissed which caused him to just grin innocently. She almost dropped her book because of him.

Jack was running away from three guys. As usual he hadn't thought what he had said. Two guys had been taking a desk down the stairs since their teacher had told them to. Well, they were actually from Jack's class, Eugene and Aladdin. He had told Aladdin to let go of it for a moment when he had passed Eugene as he was getting down. So they could take a break.

Eugene was on top of the stairs and he had been surprised why the desk had suddenly turned out to be heavier. It slipped from his hands, and it began to go down the stairs, going towards Aladdin who managed to stop it but got his toe crushed by the heavy desks leg.

When they heard Jack laughing few steps down they had gone mad. They began chasing him down the stairs. To be honest Jack preferred being chased than to get bored.

And he had turned out to be even more cheerful when he finally found Elsa. He had searched her in top floors before he headed towards the lunch hall. That's when the incident happened with Eugene and Aladdin but boy was he glad of bumping into Elsa while running.

Jack found his chance in the form of janitor closet. Quickly he pulled it open, pushing Elsa in and then following her in, closing the door after them.

It was pitch black inside the closet. He was panting and when Elsa tried to whine he placed his hand to cover her mouth, hushing her. Her arms wrapped around his waist and he kept on listening. He heard Eugene and Aladdin running past them and he exhaled.

Elsa felt his hand over her mouth, her hands started to squeeze the fabric of his hoodie and she cursed in her mind. She felt him moving and she gasped when she felt the front of his pants moving against herself. Her eyes narrowed down in relaxed way and she pulled herself closer to him. Her heart began to bounce inside her chest.

She felt the sink of the janitor's closet, the cold metal, even through her skirts fabric. It was a really tight, small room. It was small for even one person but two...

Her mind was telling her to move her hand from behind his back to his front, to unzip his pants and then continue. She narrowed her mouth, letting out a moan which she couldn't stop – she wanted to take him now. His scent was now filling up the whole closet, enchanting her mind and taking over her thoughts. She kicked her book from her way and she leaned even more, her tongue was about to lick his fingers as they covered her mouth.

But then he lifted his hand away and pulled the string of the lamp which was on the ceiling. She stared into his eyes and gulped.

"So I think they are gone now," he smirked. Elsa felt the pressure of his arm getting on her back.