4 Reading Innocently...or not?

During the day Elsa allowed Jack to wander alone in the castle and explore. Everything was all right for her if he just didn't wear anything. Of course places like kitchen were off limits because that was the cooks domain. She just wanted him all to herself. Also she had been strict about him keeping out of her room.

Jack exhaled as he was choosing a book out. His eyes traveled to the chair where he had first been tied up when he learned what his friend was. He gulped and then he turned his attention back to the books. They were really ancient and in remarkable good state.

"All of them are about ancient monsters... battles..." he whispered as he chose one saying 'the Ways of Succubus'.

He sat on the chair and lifted his right leg over his left one. He licked his front finger after he opened up the book, he turned the page. His eyes wandered on the yellow pages which seemed fragile.

"Mmh.. so a succubus has demonic features like tail, horns, fangs and wings --," he read aloud and then frowned.

"She doesn't have wings though.. oh right, she isn't a full succubus like she told me," Jack wondered while continuing to read. He stared at the picture drawn of a succubus, it was a woman with large bust, wide hips and curves to die for. He felt his cheeks heating up and he changed the page quickly.

"Some succubusses have magic but not all...well Elsa has," he realized that he was now comparing the information to Elsa. Well succubusses he hadn't encountered before so this should be normal. Perhaps? The ice vines which she created with her powers had been really enduring to his struggles to get free.

Jack sighed, he had been here for three days already. At first Elsa was in her succubus form a lot but the more she sucked out of him, the less she took that form which needed him. Well, now while he was stuck in here – trapped to be exact – he thought that he could at least gather some information of various things. He had never seen such informative library of extraordinary things.

He continued reading the book, page after another he found out more about succubusses. How they liked to feed on men's semen and drain them out to death. This was different with Elsa though but still Jack had felt that he would die if she continued on that first day when she was playing with him.

Jack grunted. His mind wandered more and more into naughty thoughts. Everything which he read from the book caused him to think of Elsa. She was probably even now somewhere in the castle with just her underwear on.

The tension was building up inside him and he moved the book aside. He flushed when he saw how his manhood had reacted to his thoughts.

"Uh... you have been teasing me for past days many times during the day and now you left me hanging," Jack whined.

Even though he didn't want to admit it he liked the way she was pleasing him. She was so flirty with her movements and even when she was grumpy she was really sweet to watch.

Jack got up and placed the book on desk before going to close up the door to the corridor. If you're used to being pleased few times a day a half day break of it will just make you feel uneasy. In defeat he walked back to the chair which he then sat on.

He hadn't done it for so long by himself. He wasn't used to daily treats before but now he was, thanks to her. After taking a better position he touched his length, it felt different from when she touched him but this has to do now. He can't possibly go around to search for her and beg for her to relief him. It would literally be like giving in to a demon.

Slowly he began pulling his skin back on his member and then moving his hand up on it. His movement was rotating. He continued for it for a while but it just felt plain, like something was missing. Usually he was hard as a rock at this point and ready to burst but not now. Again he corrected his position, letting his body sink into the comfortable soft chair.