Kiba~You Have It *Request for Myalol09*

Name: Ayame Kosheeto

Looks: Dark purple knee length straight hair, dark red eyes, a black strapless ruffle dress that stops at mid- thigh, black boots and a black and dark purple ruffle head band.

Age: 12

Personality: easygoing, loving and super hyper

Jutsu: Night ability *Meaning her jutsu is stronger at night*

~~~Story start~~

"Pft....Bitch"

"Dog breath!!"

"UGLY!"

"BASTARD!"

"SLUT!!"

"MALE WHORE!!"

"SKANK"

"SOME ONE SHOULD GET YOU NUETERED!!"

"BOTH OF YOU STOP!" Kurenai yelled at me and Kiba.

He always starts it, every damn day, its the same ass thing. He calls me a name, so I call him one back. I don't even know what I did to make the guy hate me. I'm only on thier team til Shino recovers from his injuries from a previous mission. He was in bad shape to tell you the truth,

"Why do you two always argue like this? I swear Naruto and Sasuke get along better than you.." Kurenai lectured.

"Cause Naruto and Sasuke are gay with each other........" I whispered to myself.

"What was that Ayame?" She asked.

"Huh? I didn't say anything...." I said.

"Well, both of you are suspended from this week's mission with me and Hinata."

"What!? Sensai thats not fair! She started it!" Kiba yelled standing up, I looked at him.

"Obviously this guy has had too many dog treats!" I shouted, he glared at me.

"What was that?" he asked.

"You heard me mutt." I said looking at him up and down.

"Already you two are fighting again! Both of you stop it!" Kurenai yelled again. "Dismiss...." She said walking away, I got up and walked away, and so did Kiba. He was walking next to me.

"Any reason why your following me home? He asked.

"As if, maybe in your dreams I follow you home. But if you haven't noticed, I'm your neighbor oopidsday." I stated, he shrugged. "Why do you hate me so much anyways? What the hell have I ever done to you? Honestly I don't even know what I did, for you to hate me so much..."

"You stole it......" He mummbled.

"What did I steal? Your Halloween candy? Your favorite chew stick? Tell me Kiba, I'm too confused!" I shouted.

"I don't think I'd ever get one back either..." He mummbled again.

"What? What do you want back? The dollar I borrowed from you when we first met? Here you can have it! Have two!" I said grabbing my wallet from my pocket. He spun around and then pinned me to a tree.

"I can't ever have it back Ayame, you stole it and I want one back..." He mummbled in my ear.

"What did I steal?" I asked almost about to cry from him pinning me to a tree. "Kiba, your hurting me..." I squeeked, he loosened his grip. A tear came from my eye, "What did I steal from you?" I asked, he looked at me.

"My heart....." He whispered into my ear, I gasped, as I did he stole a kiss. It was better than I thought it would be, it didn't last long either, he pulled away and looked at me in the eyes, "Sorry...." He said right before he disapeared into nowhere. Sureprisingly, it was....Enjoyable, he didn't taste like dog feed or kibble. He was....Minty flavored.