Are You Serious

(Niall's pov)
I was halfway done with dinner when Alex pulled me away from the counter and jumped on my back again. "Alex I can't cook if you're on my back" I told her trying to get her off. "Yes you can" she said and wrapped her arms around my chest so she wasn't choking me. "You are a very stubborn girl" I said kissing the top of her head and continued cooking.
(30 minutes later)
I took the lasagna out of the oven and put it on the counter. "Now was that so hard" Alex giggled still on my back. "No" I huffed and set her down in a chair. "Let's eat" she said and grabbed a plate. I laughed and did the same but got more than her. "We should have made bread sticks" she mumbled do to the food in her mouth. "Yeah we should have" I agreed. Surprisingly nobody else came into the kitchen so it was just me and Alex but hey I'm not complaining.
(10 minutes later)
We were done with dinner and we decided to play cards since we couldn't find the others. "I wonder where everyone went" Alex asked "I don't know" I replied and she said let's be spys and find them. I laughed but said okay and we set out to find the others.
(1.5 hours later)
We have been everywhere but we can't find them so we decided to give up and head home. We made it home and I had to carry Alex because she had fallen asleep. I took her up to her room and was about to leave but I heard her softly call my name. "What is it love" I whispered "Can you lay with me till I fall asleep please" she asked "Of course" I said and walked over and layed down. "Thanks" she whispered and cuddled up to my chest falling asleep with me soon following.
(Morning)
I woke up before Alex did but I didn't leave. I was looking at her when she woke up but I wasn't quick enough to close my eyes. "Like what you see" she laughed "Very much" I said and she froze. This time I laughed and pulled her up and downstairs with me. Everyone was downstairs looking at us suspiciously but they soon returned to whatever they were doing. "Hey Alex can we talk to you" Zayn called and she let go of my hand and went into the living room.
(Alex's pov)
I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Now please don't get violent or break anything but you have to go to school next week" Zayn said and jumped behind Liam. "WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, NO I'M NOT GOING YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELVES IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO THAT HELL YOU CALL SCHOOL" I screamed "Sissy you have to and I will be right by your side" Kay said "NO YOU WON'T YOU ALWAYS BECOME THIS SMART POPULAR GIRL AND I'M THE OUTCAST YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME" I screamed "WELL MAYBE IF YOU TRIED TO MAKE FRIENDS THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE AN OUTCAST" she screamed right back "You know it's hard for me to, I rely on you to be there for me but I guess your friends are more important than your sister" I whispered and walked away straight past Niall and up to my room. I slammed my door and fell into my pillow. I started crying until I felt a hand wrap around me. I looked up and it was Niall. "What's wrong" he asked but I crawled into his lap and held onto him like my life depend on it and cried until I fell asleep.