Suburbia

(Alex's pov)
"Thank the Lord it's Saturday."  I thought to myself when I woke up. I went downstairs to get breakfast when I was grabbed and spun around. "Hi Niall" I said "How did you know it was me?" he asked "Only you spin me 3 times" I said continuing to the kitchen. "Good morning" Zayn said kissing my head and handing me pancakes. "Hi dad" I replied drowning my pancakes in syrup and taking a huge bite. "What are we doing today" Kay asked. "Whatever you girls want to do" Liam said and I asked if I could go out by myself. "As long as you have your phone and let us know where you are you can" Dad 1 said and I jumped up and went to get ready thanking him along the way. I got to my room and picked out my floral crop top and black shorts along with my hightop converse. I did my makeup light and left my hair natural but put a hair tie on my wrist just in case I needed it. I grabbed my purse that had my money, phone, and keys in it then went back downstairs told everyone goodbye and left. I didn't know where I was going all I know was I saw woods so I started walking towards them. I got about halfway into the woods when I couldn't see the city anymore and once I got out of them I was met with a cliff with a beautiful lake at the bottom. I went to the edge of the cliff and sat just looking at the lake and how clear it was. I pulled my phone out and took a picture of it. I sat there for about 30 more minutes just thinking until I heard someone come up behind me. I jumped up and moved away from the edge "Woah calm down I'm not going to hurt you" the person said. "Who are you" I asked "Matthew and you" he replied "Alex" "Well it's nice to meet you Alex". "Likewise Matthew" I said and sat back down patting the place beside me. "How did you find this place" Matthew asked me "Well I was just walking and I came upon this beautiful place, how'd you find it" I replied "Well it was always my refuge when the world got to hard for me I could always come here and just loose myself" he said and tossed a pebble off the cliff. " What's this place called anyway" I questioned "What do you want it to be called" he asked "suburbia" I said "Well then suburbia it is" he said laughing. We sat there talking and laughing till it became dusk and Liam called me telling me I had to come home. "It was nice meeting you Matthew" I said standing up him following "It was indeed Alex" he said "We should come here more often" I suggested "Yeah give me your number and we can text when we want to meet up" he said and I did. We said our goodbyes and went our own ways. Mine back to a life I don't deserve and his to a life I don't know. I got home and went on up to bed after mumbling my good nights and giving my hugs. I put on my pajamas and fell asleep dreaming of a blue eyed mystery man and my own little suburbia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm not dead 😂 I still don't know what I want to do with this story. I'm sorry it's been forever and once I decide I will let you know 😊~~ Ash