Intro.

Breathe me/Sia

"Death changes everything. Time changes nothing. I already miss the sound of your voice, the stories you told with it how you talked about school or just anything you wanted to talk about and just being in your presence. So no, time changes nothing. I miss you as much today as the day you died. Death changed everything"

"Today we all came together. Today is the day we say goodbye to our beloved son, grandson, friend anything you wanted him to be"

I look up from the ground but I can't see anything, my eyes are filled with water. I close them and open them again and I feel the tears running down my face.

I'm a mess.

We all stand in a circle, around a hole in the ground where you will soon find peace.

How? I still don't understand.

Your father spoke beautifully, he couldn't have said those words better. I look at him stepping forward he holds your moms hand while they lay a rose down on your coffin. I see from the look on his face that he tries so hard not to cry, he's strong, just like you were. Your mom is wearing shades but I see tears rolling down from underneath. I want to hug them so bad.

People keep stepping forward to place a rose on your coffin and when they are done they walk in a line and leave the place like this never happend. My mom and dad step forward as well and do the same thing as everyone. That leaves me the last one to place the rose. I hold it tight and I take up the smell, my favorite smell. I think back of the time we picked flowers from the neighbors rose bush and giving the beautiful roses to your mom for her birthday. I will never forget that.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and it gives me a little squeeze and I came back to reality. I look beside me and it's your dad he gives me a little smile.

"Go on" He says.

I take a deep breath and I take a step forward.

Why Toby? Why did you do it?

I feel the tears swelling up again and I notice I'm still holding the rose close to my face. I give it a little kiss and I bow down to lay in down on the many other roses. I stay in this position only to drop down on my knees crying my eyes out. I can't control it.

"It's okay dear, let it out" I hear your mom say and she squats down to throw her arms around me and holds me tight. Moments later they let your coffin down in the grave and some of the roses fall of, but not mine, mine will go down with you.