Introduction

They just stood there, staring at each other, waiting for the other to say something.

          Today is the last day Adrien will ever see Plagg. In only a few minutes Plagg will disappear, and someday find a new chosen.

         Adrien lets out a staggered sigh.

"I'll miss yo-" He took a startled step back as the kwami hugged his chest with his tiny arms. Adrien hugged back, petting the kwami's soft fur.

         When Adrien heard a petite sniffle, he looked down to his friend, who was shoving his face in Adrien's shirt.

         The black cat looked up, tears dripping down his cheeks.

"If you tell anyone about this, I will find you" he sneered.

         Adrien chuckled. "Noted."

        The kwami gave a struggled smile back. Something he rarely does. As quickly it came, it vanished, taking the smile back and replacing it with a frown. The model frowned back.

       "It's been a mirCATulous  few years being will you," Adrien smirked.

      Plagg gave an annoyed look at the trying-to-hard model.

        "I swear, you'll never going to get Ladybug with those puns"

      Adrien grinned, "What are you talking about? These puns are purrfect," he rolled "besides, I already have Ladybug."

       "Well you won't have her for long with those puns."

        Adrien smiled. He's going to miss his camembert loving, kwami friend. He gave Plagg one last hug, savoring each moment with one of his first friends.

       "Goodbye, Plagg."

       "See you later, Adrien."

        In just two seconds a bright black light appeared, and he was gone.