Camembert

Maila walked to her desk, sitting  herself in the chair. She took out her sketch book and a pencil, placing it on her desk.

"Plagg, can you get my headphones? They are on my night stand."

Plagg did what he was told, but only with a grumpy mumble on his way. He got the headphones and brought it to his chosen.

She gave him a smile, then attached the headphones into her IPod.

With the music full blast, she began sketching. Plagg sat down beside the sketchbook, intently watching every move she made.

He would always deny the thought that he enjoyed her drawings. Even though, when she was done, he would always persuade her into posting it on her wall. She would tease him for it, but he would just answer back, "You've spent so long drawing it, the least you could do is post it up on the wall." She would laugh at him, but try to push any further.

So now she would pretend to not notice the intense looks he gave her drawings, or the amused hums he would make.

With her volume way up high, she didn't hear the footsteps approaching her door. And with Plagg being so into her new drawing of a realistic cat, that he didn't notice them either.

The door swung open, making her jump to her feet. She swiftly took off her headphones and glanced down on her desk, to know if Plagg hid already.

He wasn't. He was in the air, looking like was intended to hide, but for some stupid reason, he didn't. His surprised expression made her query.

She looked toward her door, where a gaping father stood, eyes wide and mouth hanging open in shock.

Maila chuckled nervously. Twiddling with her pencil in her hands.

"U-um, I can explain," she stuttered.

Her farther gave a long inhale. Out-haling in a long squeak. She heard Plagg do the same. It sounded like a fangirl, when her OTP finally kiss.

A huge unexpected smile crept on her fathers face. Maila now being confused as ever.

"Dad, I know it's surprising, but-"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Adrien started to yell.

Maila panicked, but before she could do anything, Plagg joined in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Then at the same time, the kwami and Adrien's faces' lit up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" They shout in union, but this time, happy and excited.

Her dad lifted his arms, and in a flash, the cat kwami flew into the hug. Her father twirled around in happiness. Laughter from the two clouded the room. Maila even noticed a speck of tears in her father's eyes forming.

She gawked at the image. The sight of them was unbelievable. It was the first time that she had seen Plagg smile. A real smile, not a stupid, teasing smirk. For once he looked happy, like the world had finally aligned.

-------------------------------------------

Adrien swiped at the forming hot tears. His heart over flowing with happiness. Twenty-three years. Twenty-three long years without his friend. With out the memorable side smirks, and grumpy remarks.

They are finally reunited together.  Adrien let his friend sit on his right hand. A huge smile still stuck on their faces'.

"Plagg!"

"Adrien!"

"Wha-?"

He left Plagg's gaze to look up, only to see his daughter, standing in a gaped expression.