Chapter 1

therealkidlucas

Hi I'm Seren and i was an ordinary girl before i met 5sos and became there secret spy . Well thats not it, i thought i was lucky and all but no 5sos accepted me as there own and they all bit so what i'm trying to say is, I'm half spy half vampire. And before you ask any questions, yes 5sos are vampires and so am i. Well lets get to the story.
Actually i have decided something. Before i start i am going to tell you everyones power because every vampire has a power.

So first calums power is to mind read and telepathic talking, his power is so cool but he can find out all your secrets if you think about them, this power is good and bad.
Now for lukes power. So lukes power is to heal the wounded. So say if i got heal real bad, lets say i was shot. Luke would have to place his hand over the wound and after about 2 seconds he would remove his hand and the wound would either be gone or a scar would be left depending on how serious the wound was. So cool power, i think.
Now for Ashtons power. Well Ashtons power is to shape shift . Yeah your probably thinking its call but not always. Say if he was on a mission he could become a tree or a bird or whatever he wants, see thats the good thing. However the bad side is say your having a bath he could change into a towel and watch, creepy i know.
Last but not least, me , Seren. Well my power is everything i can do all there powers and much more. However this makes me relied on alot.
So your probably thinking to yourself what about mikey. Well no i havent forgot him (how could i hes my bae). Well all vampires HAVE to have a power but sadly michael hasnt discovered his yet, after so long.

So now to the story because you understand.

Were all at Ashtons penthouse
Ashton: we need to tell her.
Luke: we cant, she'll worry to much
( do you know sometimes i feel stupid they know i have super hearing, but i dont think they have realised i am listening)
Calum: but it doesn't give us the right to hide it from her
Mikey: lukes right, she'll just cause a cafuful
Seren walks in
Seren: i heard all hat what do you need to tell me what i need to know
Mikey: and we should tell you because....
Seren: you know mikey ive always been kind to me but you still hate me and disrespect me , why?
Mikey: because i can do what i want
Seren: whatever, although ashtoon, calum. What do you need to tell me ??
Calum: guys I'm gonna tell Her,so basically above us all vampires theres a main vampire, he is the king if you want to call him that. However we disobeyed him for someone and now hes trying to get that someone back and destroy us.
Seren: whos this someone??
Ashton: YOU
Mikey: you weren't meant to tell her dwurp
Ashton: sorry mikey
Seren: one minute my does he want me
Calum: because you were destined to be his soul mate
is he fit? Is he hot? Why does he want me? Who is he ? What did i do! Why are the nous protecting me ? Who are they protecting me from?

Me and calum talking telepathically
Calum: no hes ugly and all that and hes ancient. He only wants you for your power
I smirk
Seren: but why did you help me??
Calum: because all of the 5sos want you seren
Seren: all of you
Calum: yes but only one of us love you, however the one you let bite your neck and you bite theres becomes your soulmate and then the rest die or become human, its there choice, but its up to you who you choose ?? And whoever you gains the strongestv ampire powers in the universe.
Seren: so whats the king called?
Calum: Celtic!!
Seren: ok so king celtic want to be my soulmate so he can be a more powerful king vamp....
Calum: basically
Seren: well first who loves me?
Calum: i cant say its against the rules we all want you but one of us wants you more, he might show it he might not, but make the right decision

Conversation in mind over

I look up to see all staring
Mikey: they were having another mind converstaion

Bang the light went out and i hear a thud

Seren: what was that??
Calum: hes here
Mikey: great
Ashton : stay quiet
Seren: whos here??
Luke: Celtic, now shush
Seren: what does he want??
Calum: you
Seren: great

Seren: Celtic??
Celtic: seren is that you come to me and we will get married this instant
Seren: stay out my life you life intertwining idiot im happy with these so run along to Hawaii and find another queen.
Celtic: NO i want you , and only you
Seren: tough luck
Celtic : your mine
Seren : not, everyone join hands
Celtic: seren stop
Seren: TELEPORT

We teleported to La

Seren: he'll never find us now

..............................................................................................................................

Who do you think likes me ???
Who do you think i should choose???
And any ideas please tell me ???
And any stories you want written for you,plz say