Chapter 1

Ellan pov

"Stop it," I yell
"You're so stupid!" said Cole while slamming me to the wall.
"Fuck you fuck you!" I said angrily
" Get off of me!" I yelled
"Fine!" Cole said letting go of me

I look at him in the eyes. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why am I with you" I said
"Don't say that again" Cole said
"Why all you do is hurt me" I yell
"Shut up," he said
" You sleep with other girls and you hurt me, you..." I said
"Shut up Ellen" Cole said
"No! It's the truth" I said screaming

Cole pull me to the ground and started to hit me. Then I kick him in his not so pleasant area. He then look at me and walk away fast. After he left I started to cry, i started to cry so much that I made a river. I started to think why he was with me and why i was with him. I remember how we were in love and how we couldn't stand being without each other. Before we got married we never had fights. We had arguments but never a fist fight. We always took videos and pictures. We use to sing to each other about how much we love one another. We use to go to parties and have fun and be with our friends. I also started to remember how Cole use to hold me and read poems to me and take me to the garden to see all the beautiful flowers and animals. Then it all change. I didn't know what happen and what made him trigger. All I knew is when we got married and move in move in with each other. Two months after that it change he started to go to parties bring girls home and drink and complain. He started to hit me for no reasons but for some reason I still love him. I still love looking in his beautiful eyes and seeing them sparkle. I knew that whenever he hit me and I fought back it made him more angry. I knew when I sing songs about how much I hated him it made him mad. But for some reason I always told him that I love him after he hit me but he didn't ever show that he care. Even when i was reading and he was reading I would quietly say I love you Cole. He would look at me but say nothing. After an hour or so I walk to the library. When I got there I saw Cole reading but I just ignore him and grab my book. When I was reading I wanted to tell Cole I love him. I know it sounds crazy because he just beated the shit out of me but for some reason I still love him.

"When she look him in the eyes she began to say I love you Cole." I said smiling
He look at me.
"I love you Cole," I started to say
"God I love you so much" I started to laugh.
Cole look at me again. He started to put his book down. When he did that I got scared and started to read silently again. The he just started to stare at me.

(Cole Pov )

I started to stare at her with wonder. I started to look at how her hair flow and how her fingers move when turning a page. I notice the ring on her finger I gave to her to marry me. I would thought she took it off because I hurt her everyday. I never mean to harm her,it just happens. Like my mind doesn't think it just tells me right. It just goes blank then I wake up when I'm done hurting her. I don't understand why she tells me she loves me. I love her to but I just don't tell her that because I know she'll be curious and ask questions like she use to when we use to talk. After awhile I got up from my chair.

" I'm going out," I said
"But I was going to make dinner," Ellen said
"Well I'll eat later" I said.
I started to walk out fast because I couldn't stand the sadness in her eyes. When I went to the closet to get my black suit I look over and saw all of Ellan's fancy dresses . Some of them were red and silver but most of them was gold because she love how it look on her. After I got dress, I went to the car to leave. When I went got to the party I saw all of my friends. I walk up to them and started small talk. We talk about how gorgeous some of these girls were and how much we wanted them. Of course I didn't want them I just wanted use them. I certainly didn't think they were gorgeous at all, the only thing gorgeous was the girl in my mansion. After awhile I got bored and walk up to some blonde girl and started to dance with her. Then three hours later I got tired and I decided to leave . When I got home I saw Ellen in the kitchen and sleeping on the table. I felt really bad though cause I saw how hard she made dinner. But all of a sudden I got mad.
"Thanks," I said with a smirk.
She look up.
"It looks great!" I began to say with sarcasm.
"Really you think so?" said Ellen with wonder.
"No it looks fucking disgusting!" I said.
"You know I try very hard and you don't have to be a bitch!" She said yelling.
"What it's the truth!" I said screaming.
Ellen got up and through a plate at me. Then I got up and slap her and then she got up and slap me. I got even more mad and through all the plates at her. Ellen's head begins to bleed. She started to shake and look at the blood on her hands. Ellen look at me in the face.
"Are you happy now," She said screaming.
"Look are you happy Cole,are you happy!" Ellen said.
I went to the chair and set down. I look at her. She had tears.
"You can choke me, you can punch and kick me,you can call me names, you can bring all the bitches you want in our house, but don't ever make me bleed again!!" Ellen said getting up and walking up to me.
"You got it Cole!"she said screaming in my face.

Then she walk away up stairs.

(Ellen Pov)

I couldn't believe he made me bleed. Like when we fist fought yes I would bleed but never like I just had right now. When I got to the bathroom I notice the blood was all over me. I started to freak out,my hands started to shake, my head started to get dizzy like when your on a rollercoaster. I slid down and started to cry again. I just couldn't believe. I just couldn't. After awhile I took a shower and went to the bedroom. When I got there I saw Cole he was sound asleep. I quietly went the other side of the bed. Now the reason I sleep with Cole is because he wants me to and because I'm his wife. The only time I don't sleep with him is when he brings a girl over. When I got in bed I went to turn the opposite side that Cole was. I try to sleep but I couldn't. I heard Cole turn and when I look he was looking right at me. I look at him, and we just lay there looking at each other. But all of a sudden I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up extra early to clean the mess me and Cole made last night in the kitchen. While I was picking up the broken pieces of glass I heard the doorbell ring. I walk up to the door and open, when I open the door I saw a tall blonde girl standing.

"Hi what are you here for?" I ask.
"Is Cole here" she ask.
"Um I don't know is he" I replied with a smirk .

She look at me with madness.

"Well the address he gave me pop up here so" she said with a bitching attitude.

"Well in that case i'm his wife and we have five kids" I said back at her with a dark tone in my voice.
"Oh really," she said.
"Yeah and plus I don't think he wants a whore smelling sushi bitch when he just haves me so bye bye" I said with a smirk.