Prologue

After Ratchet left, Selena got the daycare job. She started working, while her siblings were safe with daycare sitters. She has been at the job for a few days, until the Daycare was moving. Selena needed to keep this job, so she moved herself and her family, going with the Daycare.

The Daycare was moving out of state, amazingly the Daycare payed for Selena and her siblings plane tickets.

Selena moved to Colorado, kept her job, got an apartment with the money she managed to make. Selena actually decided to enroll Peyton in public school, not having the time to homeschool her with the job and HER schoolwork in the way.

Baby Noah was watched over by daycare when Selena worked. When Selena didn't work she was working on school, while during the night.

This went on for four years, then Selena graduated high school and then college. Now Selena just worked and watched her siblings.

It's been 18 years since they moved from California (I think that's where the transformers setting took place).

During those years Selena has tried calling Ratchet, but he never answered. She finally stopped trying to call him and focused on her siblings.

Right now Selena is 33, Peyton is 23, and Noah is 18. Peyton just finished college and Noah finished high school. Selena worked at home, her siblings finally moved out living on there own. Selena was older and matured more over the years.

Peyton actually owned a salon business with her close friend Alessandra Queen. Noah chose a hard job! One that, Selena always worried about Noah.

The three had a great life so far...

Selena never forgot about Ratchet, but at one point she had to let him go. After he left he was always on her mind, until one day she vowed to focus more on her family.

Noah has heard stories about Ratchet, because he was only a New Born when Ratchet first met the three. Peyton shared him the stories and Noah always wanted to meet Ratchet.

Meanwhile Ratchet was still the old medic, working with the Autobot's.  He never forgot about his three friends, always wondering everyday where they were. He always worried. But the worries are going to wash away from him soon.