Chapter 1

It was a very hot hot day in Colorado Selena was at her place working away, feeling the loneliness sink in more. Her so long were out living their lives, but her job still stands. She always rushes to them when they need help

Peyton lived not far away, she lived with her roommate and close friend Alessandra Queen. Noah was out of state working at his new job. It was hard for Selena to let him go, but what he was doing was right. Selena was now just by herself and it's been that way for a year now, she still isn't use to it.

She still looks around and see her little sister running around, Noah being a stubborn strong baby. Now it all changed. Peyton was running around, but making millions. Noah was strong and stubborn, but saving lives.

Sometimes Selena wonders if she was never here for her siblings, but when that though comes to mind she pushes it away immediately.

It was a sunny day in California a group of new recruits in the army were coming over, going to start to work with N.E.S.T. A total of five men were getting a tour of the N.E.S.T, by Major Will Lennox and Robert Epps.

"So this is the Autobot hanger. This is where the bots hang out, so we all kind of just stay to give them their space." Will informed the new recruits.

The men nodded and then followed Lennox, along with Epps to the main hanger. They saw a row of cars parked along side each other, Will and Epps walked up to them.

"Guys these are the new recruits. They are gonna be working with us, so it's ok. You can
Transform.

The men prepared to be very 'wowed' but this was just breath taking to them. The whole row of cars just transformers into their own metal bodies. The tallest out of the group spoke.

"It's good to meet soldiers. Your names?"

One man stepped up "Luke Shelton."

The second man stepped up "Jonathan Escoto."

The third stepped up "Christopher Owens"

The fourth man stepped up "Benjamine Johnson"

The last man stepped up "Noah Dawson..."

()()()()()
Sorry for errors!