Chapter 2

Selena sighed doing her work, until a phone call was heard. She picked up her home phone answering it.

"Hello?" She said

"Hey sis!" On the other line said, it was Noah.

Selena smiled "Hi! What are you doing you should be working!"

Noah chuckled on the other line "Actually I need you and Peyton to come over. I can't tell you yet because it is a surprise."

Selena was confused "Um Ok. I can take a few days off work. I'll have to call Peyton though she-"

"I already called her. She took off a week. Now I got you your tickets, they should be in the mail tomorrow. Pack up because you will leave tomorrow night. Ok?"

Selena wrote this down on a sticky note, getting all the info down "Alright! I'll see you soon."

Noah smiled and spoke "Ok! See ya sis!"

He hung up. Selena sighed putting the phone down. Why do I have to visit him in California? She asked herself. Selena shrugged and called her boss, getting a week off as well.

Selena then started packing until she got a text from Peyton.

Are you ready to see Noah!!~ Peyton

Hehe yes I am. Now start packing. Did Noah say your ticket was being mailed to you at your place?~ Selena

He said my ticket would be at your place. I'll come by tomorrow afternoon and we can get ready together!~ Peyton

Haha ok. Just start packing and I'll see you tomorrow. I love you.~ Selena

I love you too! Bye!~ Peyton

Selena smiled at her sister, she was always so happy about everything. Selena grabbed her suitcase and packed with everything she needed. Clothes, bathroom necessities, anything she need for that whole week.

Selena looked at the clock on her wall, watching the hands of the clock change. It was 10:00 pm, she never realized it, but she was packing for two hours! Selena sighed, she hasn't even had dinner yet. She picked up her house phone, ordering a pizza.

As she waited for to come by, she cleaned her office a little. As soon has she tidied up her office, she heard a knock on her door. The pizza delivery person was here. She grabbed the money and paid for her pizza.

Selena set her pizza down on the counter and grabbed a paper plate, not wanting to do dishes tonight. She ate half of the pizza, with a bottle of water. She saved the rest of the pizza in a plastic bag, putting it in the fridge knowing that Peyton would probably want some.

After that she got ready for bed. She took her quick shower, then put on her PJ's. She got snuggled into her bed and dozed off to sleep.

Meanwhile Peyton was so excited to see her little brother. Noah has been gone for about two months and that's the longest they have been apart. Peyton packed her suitcase, bringing pretty much everything! Her makeup, bringing different clothes. Girls gotta have options!

She the packed what she needed and then got ready for bed. She already ate dinner with some friends, and now she was pooped. She didn't even bother to take a shower or wash the makeup off her face. She just fell on her bed and immediately fell a sleep. Her snores being heard.