Chapter 1.

I lounged over the small lime green sofa chair, reading my wattpad fanfics. Gosh I love these so much. I basically live my life through them. I sighed and stretched out, I glanced outside and realized that it was getting dark.

"Butternut" I mumbled. I hauled myself out of the chair. I went across the lounge into the small dining area and closed the blinds. I checked my phone and saw that the time was 6:15. WAIT WHAT?! HOW THE HORSE DID IT GET SO LATE?! I scrambled over the brown leather dining chair and rushed around picking all the dishes up and putting them in the sink. Wow, I never knew I could make this much mess. My phone started ringing as I put the last bowl in the sink. I danced over to it twirling and leaping like a tard. I laughed to myself and turned off my alarm. My friends always told me I was spastic and I always replied with 'its this one direction infection, its getting reaaaallllllyyyyy bad'. And then we would laugh, of course their laughs were pretty and mine sounded like a dying horse....

I smiled thinking of my friends. It was the school holidays and I really missed them. Becky was at a badminton nationals tournament. Obviously she is the sporty one, she has black glistening hair and brown eyes. She just got her braces off and her teeth look ama-zayn!!  She also is so popular and pretty its sooooooo unfair :( Then theres Shweta. Shweta, Shweta,Shweta. Shes only the most exotic beauty ever. Weow i sound so mystical... Anzyway she has the longest hair ever and these chocolate brown eyes that are to die for. Her parents are so rich. Its not fair, they live in a mansion and sadly I'm not joking. Then theres Sophie. She has flawless porcilin skin and these peircing blue-grey eyes. She is the kindest person I have ever met. All three of them are in the same accelerant class. Sometimes I just feel so left out. And that leaves my other bestfriend Soraya. Holy shiz she is a wildchild. She is the friend I have known the longest out of all of them. I don't get it but no matter how mean she is to me I can still never stay mad at her. Me and her have liked the same guy for sooooo long, its actually painful. He is so hot. In year seven him and I were like best friends and he used to come and sit next to me and show me his card tricks. Lame I know but it was just soooo cute. But then Soraya said she liked him to and I was mad at her for like two days and then we were both drooling over him. Anyway long story short, or well shorter, she got the guy. Its painful because I always like the guy first but she ALWAYS GETS THE GUY. It's not my fault I was blessed with this ugly face and excess fat. I wish just once they would pick me, just once.