A choice?

Btw Tom is the one with the frown and Tim is the one with the smile.

Joshua's point of view:

I was walking around with a humongous candle I found and I'm kinda feelin lucky... I soon came across a old recked up house. I move my 'Justin Bieber' black hair out my face and pulled up my jeans walking towards the old creaky house.

When I was on the porch my vision was blurry so I rubbed my eyes and opened them... I was somewhere else.

"Must've been Tom...damn you Tom." I whisper the last part and continued to walk.

??? Point of view:

He seems cute... I wanna play wit him... sure it won't hurt anybody would it? I haven't seen or played with any human in a long time... so this'll be fun.

Joshua's point of view:

"Anybody here?!" Silence. "I'll take dat as a maybe." That's when I hear movements from behind me. I swung my head around to see no one.

"C'mon Josh don't get worked up for nothing!" I yelled at myself, I clamped my hand over my mouth.. I just kinda figured if Benny would hear, can't take any chances.

I turned back around to see a figure in my face. "Gaahh!" I yelled, I fell on the ground... dang it my candle went out! I quickly got out my matches and flicked the candle back on. I looked next to me to see the figure was on the ground with me.

I got up and ran, my hand was in front of the flame so it won't go out again... I ran for what seems like forever and looked back to see nothing. I finally stopped to catch my breath. My knees wobbly.

"Something tells me I won't be surviving this." I panted, *Thump* *thump* *thump* what was that?... *gasps*

BENNY!

I blew out my candle and climbed a tree. And there I saw was Benny... he looked around.. clearly confused and went back to sleep... except, he was sleeping on the tree trunk....the trunk of the tree I was in. Well sh*t I'm screwed! I thought.

I slid on the other side of the tree trunk and tip-toed away fast but quietly. I sighed in relief as I hear the snoring went fainter and fainter till I couldn't hear it at all. I quickly lit my candle up.

"Eleven matches left.. I can make it." I reasured myself, I looked up to see a cabin? Of some sorts. It wasn't the house I seen earlier and that's for sure.

I walked up to the porch looking around making sure the same thing won't happen again from last time.

I opened it... next thing you know I was hit on the head with.. I think a rock from behind and was knocked out.

??? Point of view:

I knocked him out.. that was close. He almost ruined his surprised. You see here.. we captured his friends and we wanted to make a little deal with him.

I tied him down to a chair, I looked at his face to see blood streaming down his forehead. I quickly bandaged his head and looked at him. He should be fine.

I then looked up at his friends who were on the ceiling also knocked out tied up and blind folded. I chuckled at the sight.