~~~~Classes~~~~Dummy~~~~

EARL'S P.O.V

Well..the class starts now...and what the heck!!!!!This class is so DUMMY!!! I wonder what's she doing right now....I'll go check her "Hey.."I said.I feel so nervous right now.."Oh..ahhh ummm Hey.."she said..umm I think she's embarrassed "What are you doing?And why are your face is so PALE?" I said,worriedly "Oh umm my face is very pale right now because you know what?" she asked me "What??"I said to her..then"I'm kinda hungry.."just when I heard it I laugh "Bwahahahahaha!!" I laugh to much but I think she isn't joking "Are up joking or not" I said "I'm not joking....my belly is growling *growl*...ughhh I wish I just bought extra snacks here inside" she wished with closed eyes...and that's why I hurriedly pull out my extra cookies and yogurt with a 'Presto Cracker' and then I put it on her desk and then "Open your eyes now.."then she opened her eyes and "Yaaayyy... 'Presto Cracker'!!!!!my favorite...you know what,you just look alike my old friend scratch that Bestfriend..."she told me then she went quiet "but I can't remember his name anymore..."she pouted..... I just flinch when I saw her face turned like the face of my bestfriend---scratch that----my CR*SH longtime ago pouting..Wait..is She and Aliandra are one??.."My Princess of Dumm" I just said "Wait..How did you know that? Why---?"

~~~~~~~~~CLIFFHANGER~~~~~~~~~~
Oh sorry 'bout that...what do you think...will Aliandra discover that Earl is her bestfriend?Will they?
Just check out to the next Chapter..
Sorry for the Very Very Very short chapter Again....Very Busy...G-Gomen..I hope you'll forgive me...

See ya Next Time...Sayonara!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank You!!!!