~~~~~~~~FINALLY MET HIM~~~~~~

ALIANDRA'S  P.O.V

Finally..I found it!!...ugh that sucks and I was just finding it at least 5 min. but why 8 min...Hate it.... Well at least I found it.when I step inside the room its is full of students(maybe 55 students) . When I want to find a vacant seat there is his boy just came in front of me “Oh hey there sweetheart" SWEETHEART!!!Oh God please help me!! “Umm please excuse me because I don't want to spend on time with you DUMBASS",I said,Bwahahahahaha REVENGE!! “You've got a lot of nerve speaking that to me pretty"he said.ughh I hate that kind of a man..“And who are you to be so kind of a Dumb speaking that to me and who am I to be your SWEETHEART,Dumbass? I said.Just when he want to slap me,I just waited for it to hit it on my face but someone save me...OMG!!It's the handsome guy “Hey Drey,are you fighting a girl?" Oh so Dumbass here is Drey....hmm nice name but it doesn't fit to his attitude...“Oi,Earl get out of it...do you wanna fight or something?" Wow...what is this feeling....this boy was saving me from this dumbass in front of us...
“Well....why would you fight me...so its true that you are fighting a girl..."he said.All of the students here in this class was laughing hardly“Ill get you nextime,Earl"and then Dumbass walks out“Hello there,its nice to meet you *wink*"Oh my!!!! He winks at me..“Umm nice too meet you to"I said “My name is Earl,Earl Tae-Kim" he introduced himself to me “Umm..M-my name i-is Aliandra,Aliandra Clameña" well we know our names now..hehehehe(evil grin)but you know what,his name wasbvery familliar“So..wanna sit next to me?" OMG did he...did he just ask me to sit next to him??well of course I will..haha
“Well..if someone doesn't sit next to you then..Ok" he smiled and wait..did he just blush? Hey Aliandra don't take it to realistic..don't be assuming to yourself “Alright!!" Woah..he is just like a child that gets a toy.*Ring ring ring*oh well I'll be taking my seat..

~~~~~~~ o~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~o
HEY GUYS...DO YOU LIKE IT??WELL SORRY I CANT MAKE IT LONGER AGAIN BECAUSE OF OUR PROJECT!!!STUPID PROJECT!!!
WELL .......CATCH YA LATER