*****WHAT THE HECK!!!!*****

ALIANDRA'S  P.O.V

Just then I went inside to the campus and..WOAH..IT'S SO BIIIIIIGGG!!!
And it has many people..ummmm Students rather, in here....they are very rich ,some girls wear high heeled shoes,cute hairbands, charming bracelet and they bring they're very cute puppy..I was so amazed that time until...*BUMP* I bump someone ..(WHAT THE HECK!!)..“Hey..."-myself OMG!!!Its the handsome guy again
“Hey.."“Oh I am sorry..." he said it with concern “It's alright. I am not hurt that Hard"I said to him “What's You're name?" (Omo!!!He ask my name...wait snap it out Al!!) “U-um I-I a-am-"“Oh don't be nervous"(Omo he notice that I am nervous)“Oh please excuse me..(ZOOOOM)"I said and Run as Fast as I could because I can't hold it because he's very handsome...I wonder of he noticed me blush...

EARL'S P.O.V

She just run as fast as she could...Why?why did she run away?Did I did something wrong?
Oh well maybe I'll ask her nextime
*Ring ring ring* Oh,its time to go to class now...

(5 min. Later)

At last I saw my very own classroom,oh yeah,by the way,my dad own this school.And the school is named by my mother,my past away mother,well to much for the drama.I went inside “MY ” classroom and many students greeted me,especially “GIRLS".I went to my very owned seat and put my bag and get my headphone with my IPod.But someone catches eyes again....Oh My God!!!! Its the beautiful girl I've seen 5 minutes ago...Wow she looks very beautiful...
But somehing is different about here...WHAT THE HECK!!! It's the flirter again or should I say COUSIN"well its the time...a good time to know her..

HEY THERE !!!SORRY FOR THIS LITTLE CHAPTER “AGAIN"...I WAS JUST SO LAZY TO WRITE AND ITS MY 1ST PERIODICAL EXAM HERE.SO CATCH YA LATER!!!