Unexpected Encounter

'Come on Jaden. We're already late' 

He didn't seem to be in a rush this morning. It was the beginning of the new term and RAJE (Riley, Antonio, Jaden and Emily) was finally getting into the practical part of their studies.

'What kind of plane do you think we'll be able to break' joked Antonio.

'More than likely, they're gonna give us some crop duster shit to fly. We all know this academy is 2 things : full of shit and cheap as f'. Jaden wasn't very interested in what plane he got to fly. He just wanted to get in the air real quick. Although, he preferred a really sleek white plane...like the G36 Bonanza. It has the best body he's ever seen. Better than the one Riley was rocking. 

Riley is the youngest in the group. A short brunette with the sweetest smile. They all considered her their little sister. Her hazel eyes, lips of perfection and red nose all stood outstanding on her soft beige skin. 'Have I ever told you you have the body of an hourglass?' was how Jaden had tried his charm. Not such of a success cause she taught of him as a dear brother and soooo...that was just cold. 

Walking into the building, they all counted...'1...2...3...GASP!' The inside was remodeled...refurbished and...and...'AND CLEAN' shouted out Antonio. 'For once, I admit, I might actually love coming to this place if I get to see such an amazing lobby everyday' was what Emily added. 'Guys guys...group photo.' The photographer of the group Jaden was a photoholic and coincidentally, today, he walked with his selfie stick. The group huddled up for the photo. 'Say cheese....and biscuit.' 

'Come on guys. We gotta mek colgate look good. Those of you who yah know yah teeth looking like cheesecake, I suggest you close your mouth.' Kinda harsh but they all knew he was joking. Is Antonio being himself. 

With his new friends, Jaden had become excited about life once again...despite his troubling past.

Commander Rhodes came walking with clipboard, looking over the cadet names and new arrivals. He was a buffy and beefy gentleman. A tall, devilishly handsome man that got all the ladies going through orgasms from one touch of his hand. He showed respect to everyone, even us, his children. He always called us prize children. Maybe he has no children?

'Hey commander. Where do we go?'

'Oh, it's you guys. RAJE is assigned to...to- Emily, have you been working out?' Sir always seemed very attracted to Emily since the day she started but she wasn't the least bit interested in this middle-aged man. 

'Ummm...yeah. You like?' 

'Yes. Yes I-'

'SIR, WE ASKED YOU SOMETHING LIKE 5 SECONDS AGO'. Riley didn't like the attention being taken off of her. 

'Oh yes. RAJE is assigned to the room with all those cadets waiting to enter a plane for what might be their first time.' 

'Yah know yuh cudda tell we we late.'

'Oh. I'm sorry. You're late' said Rhodes with a little smirk at the end of his statement. 

****************************

Rushing to the field they were assigned, Jaden was leading the pack. Upon opening the door, and being the total cluts he is, he bumped into a being whose water balloon breasts were like an airbag on impact. He caught her by the hand just before she touched the ground quickly pulled her close to have a better feel of her breasts pressed against his chest. 

The two felt...connected in a way. Jaden was holding her, one around her waist and the other, roughly holding on to her hands, without knowing how his hands even got there. It was as if they were about to waltz in a ballroom. Her honey-coloured face turned cherry red when she raised her head to see dark eyes staring straight into her hazel.

'Hello Miss. I'm sorry if I startled you. My name's Jaden. What's yours?'

His deep masculine voice instilled great chills and warmth, along with arousal in her and she could have hardly spoken. But she mustered up at least her first name.

'N...N...Ni-'

'Nirvana' said Jaden, ending her struggle. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to change things up a bit. I at least need to put in some happiness somewhere. Can't have it filled with darkness. 
Above is a picture of the plane spoken in the story.

Any who...vote for this chapter if you liked it. If u have any suggestions, I would love to hear. And also, share it please. I wanna see the views reach a hundred and beyond.