||Breakfast From McDonalds|| {1}

||Chapter 1: Breakfast From McDonald's||

•Ella's Pov•

"Beep, Beep, Beep."

Searching for the off button on my phone, I press it and then stand up or fall on the ground from my feet getting caught on the covers. Unplugging my phone I realize that I have about two hours before I have to get my sisters to school and get my mom something to eat before leaving. With a loud groan I stand up and walk into my bathroom that is connected to my bedroom.

Without looking in the mirror because I know that I look like a zombie, I strip and turn on the shower and step inside. Finally feeling my muscles de-stress themselves, so I do what I always do, I brush my teeth. Yes I brush my teeth in the shower, so what saves me time and water. After brushing my teeth I was my hair and then my body as I feel the soap falling down my body. Once I'm all done, I shut the water off and wrap my towel around my hair and my blue bath robe around my body. Stepping out of the shower I walk into my bedroom and look in my walk in closet for something to wear today.

Finally deciding on wearing the same thing as every other day, I grab my black skinny jeans and also grab a Metallica t-shirt, I put them on after my undergarments of course. Then I grab my black rimmed nerdy glasses and put them on. After doing that I walk back into the bathroom and let my hair air dry for a couple minutes before putting it into two braids and then adding some cherry Chapstick on my slightly chapped lips.

As I'm finishing up my phone rings signaling I've just received a message. Walking over to my phone I see that it's a text from Jesse, my best friend.

"Hey Ella, can you give me and Rain a ride to school?"

I quickly texted back, "Of course, I'll be there in about a half hour."

Rushing around I grab my worn out black high top vans, I put them on and then walk across the hall to my sisters room to wake her lazy ass up.

"Lex, wake up." I whisper.

She rolls around in her bed, "No I don't wanna."

I roll my eyes at her and shake her shoulder, "C'mon Lexi you have to wake up. I'm leaving soon and I still have to wake Kayla and Justin up, hurry up or your leaving on the bus." With that last warning I stand up and leave her room and go into Justin's room.

Justin is literally about to fall off his bed. Half of his body is off the bed and the other half is on the bed. I don't know how he sleeps comfortable like that, but oh well.

"Justin, wake up."

He stirs but doesn't wake up. "Justin, it's time for school, c'mon wake up," After about three more tries her finally wakes up and gets ready.

"Ella, can we go to McDonalds today?"

"If you get ready in time maybe we can go." I say making him smile lightly before going to get changed.

Lastly I walk into Kayla's room and do the same. It takes less calls for her to wake up but I know it's because she went to bed early last night. She also gets ready before I head down and start to make everyone their lunches or in Lexi's case giving her $20 for lunch.

Alexia, but we call her Lexi is 14 years old, unlike me she has long blonde hair with light blue eyes, and a height of about 5'5. Lexi was adopted about four years ago. She had been in a bad foster home before she came to us. Her real parents died in a boating accident and she was the only one that survived, that's why she's so afraid to go on boats or the ocean in general.