Chapter 17

Sirena's POV

I haven't talked much to Hannah or Weston but I know that they got engaged.

Hannah hasn't told me anything...

Did I do something wrong?

Did she hate me?

Will she ever talk to me again?

These questions went on and on in my head.

It's like I was having it played over and over on repeat.

And somehow I couldn't find a way to get my beat friend back...

I didn't think I could...

I was broken out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

It was Mrs.Rose, aka, Hannah's mom.

"Hi Mrs.Rose" I said once I picked up the phone.

"Hi Sirena, look do you think you can meet me at the hospital in 10 minutes?"

My heart stopped...

I couldn't breath...

I couldn't think...

"Hannah..." I said slowly to her

She was about to say something but I cut her off by hanging the phone

I just sat there not knowing what to do

I then just got up and ran to my car

I didn't even bother to lock my house door

When my best friend was in trouble I would do anything...

Literally....

~Flashback~

"Come on Hannah, don't do this!"

She was going to get in a fight with Mario's ex

Mario was Hannah's boyfriend at the time but he's been hanging around with his ex, Andrea, since the beginning of the year. We were in tenth grade. And she was in love with him. And when I mean in love I mean in love, she couldn't be without him for less then ten minutes, and he couldn't either. But then tenth grade come around and he forgot about her. He was now with Andrea more. And Hannah wasn't happy about that. So that's why she was going to get in a fight with her.

But Andrea had a repetition like everyone else in high school. But hers was bad. She was known for sleeping around, cheating and dumping a guy after they had you know what... So for Hannah to get in trouble with Andrea wasn't good. Especially how Andrea has everyone as her minion. She spreads rumors and bullies everyone. Hannah didn't know any of this, only that she was a slut.

"No Sirena! I love him and he's mine not hers! Now let me do this!" She said yanking her arm from my grip

She was walking to where Andrea and her minions were.

"Hey Hannah!" Andrea said with a big grin on her face

All of her minions just whispered hi