Writers Note Matey's

"Finally Shelby, gosh, ugh." --was that your initial thought once you found out i updated? Cause that was my thought :)...

Any-who, hello, hi, how ya doing? I don't know if you have noticed... But I gave my book cover a new look c: If it pleases you, do tell me what you think of it and if you preferred the old one. Because heck, sometimes i get these great ideas that no one else agrees with, so it's nice to know if i'm being creatively correct, or a complete madman.

Also, for those who care, I have a special project to share with you folks c: For a long time now my thoughts have been drawn to movie scores and how beautiful and cool they are when added to a scene in a movie...and I don't know about you...but when I read, i almost always have a soundtrack playing in the background to make it just a lil bit more magical. SO, a little while ago I saw that someone actually provided a song suggestion for every chapter of their fanfic and at what time you should play said song...So I figured that because wattpad has provided us with magical image and video inserting tools, I thought I'd do exactly that and bless my readers with a book-score to match certain times within this book.

I am currently working on it, and i wanted to start with the chapter i just posted...but for some reason it would paste my link...So I think I'll try once again later...

But tell me what you think. Good idea or bad idea? You might not like my song selections as well, so I think i will have to actually insert the songs before you can decide whether or not it's something you'd enjoy :)

P.S THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR LIKING AND COMMENTING THIS WHOLE TIME, ILY ALL WHO CONTINUE TO READ MY UNPROFESSIONAL WORDS. <33333