Two--Definitely

Duke's POV

Sheesh... What's with her anyway? I guess she's different than all other girls here. All night, I've thinking deeply about her. Her eyes, her hair, her voice... everything seemed familiar, I swear. But the only thing she's different is that she's changed a quite lot, but I'm not sure, yet.

Who is she, and why is this happening to me?

Lucy's POV

"I'm going now, Mom!" I yelled throughout the porch while I climbed down the stairs, but the she came out of the door and said, "Uh-uh, where are you going?"

"Oh, Mom! Come on, Lance's going to pick me up, okay?" I groaned in complaint, then she raised her left eyebrow in suspicion and then she smiled, "Who's Lance?! Is he your boyfriend?"

I turned red upon hearing that, "N-no, he's just a bus driver! A-ah, never mind about that---W-what was that you're trying to tell me?"

"Oh, well... I asked your brother if he could take you to your school." She said while pointing to Danny's  black mini-van but I was shocked for moment then I denied, "Wha-- N-no way! You don't know what he is going to do with me!"

But then she smiled again and said, "Hush now, 'kay? He was just bluffing about what he did yesterday morning. You know he always loves you."

I sighed in defeat, and then I mumbled, "Fine, sure, go ahead... What could possibly happen to me?"

-X-

Few minutes later inside the van, I found myself cornered by the car window, "D-Danny, s-slow down just f-for a little bit, I-I'm not in a h-h-hurry, you know!"

He laughed, "Well, shame on you... I always go to school early. "

He drifted when he reached at the intersection, then I heard some cars honking whille drivers were yelling at us.

"Do you even know how to drive?!!!!" I yelled at him frantically, "You could kill anybody on the street you know, and you might get sued for this!"

He chuckled evily, "Dude, don't worry I'm a professionist!"

"C-Can you drop me, already? I-I can't take this s-speed anymore." I sttutered while I covered my mouth, "D-Danny, I-I think I'm g-goin---to--"

And then suddenly he stepped on a brake where I hit myself to the door, "HEY!!!"

He opened the door, revealing the school gate, "We're here, now what ar--"

"BLEAAAAARGH" I cutted him off when I lower my head and puke infront of his brown-khaki pants, "Oh come on! You didn't tell me that you're going to throw up!"

I eyed at him angrily while wiping my mouth, "Oh, shut up..."

"Daniello?" A feminine voice appeared behind him.

He turned around to see where that voice came from. Standing in front of him was a girl with light, auburn-colored hair. She was wearing a white tank top underneath a denim blazer, and a plaid-patterned mini-skirt. I was fascinated by her looks as we stayed silent for a while, and then Danny spoke, "M--Melodie?"

She seemed pleased after knowing him, "It is you! I knew that same mini-van belonged to you." I observed my brother as he wipes his pants while blushing in front of her, "A-ah... Y-yeah."

Then she looked at me, silently standing behind him, "Eh? Who is this girl?" He turned facing at me and replied, "Oh, her? H-her name's Lucy, s-s-she's m-my sister."

Surprised, she ran towards me and took my hands, "Your sister? A-are you kidding?! I'm her big fan!"

"Her... what?"