Chapter 5

(Alriiight so, this chapter was deleted for some reason and it was a long one...i honestly do not want to take the time to rewrite six long paragraphs about what went on, so im just going to make it short! Im so sorry XC ))

     Stepping away from the window pane, you were activated into panic mode. Once again they could just have been teenagers looking for someone to fuck with their head; but you couldn't be too careful. You were about to run to the door and open it until you heard crashing and bangs from downstairs. 'Shit..." Heavy footsteps could be heard making their way up the stairs.

     You frantically looked around the room until your eyes landed upon the window once again. "There." It was the only way out; and you were going to take it. The door began to make noises as if someone was hitting it over and over with an...axe? What ever it was, it didn't cease your fear; infact it only made it rise to a lump in your throat. You were about to cry; nothing this scary had ever happened to you...and you weren't ready to see your mother just yet.

     Thats when the sharp tip of,,,you guessed it, an axe of some sort made a hole in the door; enough for one of the people to look through. You could tell this because of how much faster the blows suddenly became. You almost felt bad for the door. 

You threw open the framed glass so you could crawl out. A summer breeze hit you and it slightly relieved your fear. Honestly it felt nice; but even so it didn't erase the fact your death was coming closer and closer. And what were you doing? Enjoying the view. you gazed down at the ground below. You never had height problems...but now that had changed.

     You were going to hesitate before your door almost flew across your room. No time to think now. You leaped off the roof just as you felt a hand grab at the back of your shirt. Time seemed to have slowed down, and all you saw was the ground slowly growing closer and closer. "Am i going to die?" You asked before it all went black. Although just before that; you could hear the distinct sounds of something in the back ground...

     Sirens.