Chapter 3

louis' pov

it's Friday and that means the twins are at mums house. i quickly send mum i text saying harry and i will be over later before getting out of bed. Harry was throwing up a lot last night so i left him to sleep while he can.

i reach the kitchen when i hear my phone ding.

text: mum❤️ alright dear, but phoebe is struggling with a bad headache day already so remember to be quiet, love you x

i put my phone away after reading the message and open the fridge. my heart skips a beat when i see we are all out of apples, i close the door and rush to the keys. i slip on some shoes and head out to the car without leaving a note or locking the door.

i reach the store and run inside heading straight to the produce area, i see the apples harry craves and grab a dozen in my arms, not bothering to get a bag. i hurry to the checkout. i pay and rush out, hoping harry is still asleep.

when i arrive home i grab the apples and quickly yet quietly make my way inside. thankfully harry is still sleeping. i take my shoes off and head to the kitchen.

i get out a chopping board and the smaller knife as i'm not the best in the kitchen and don't want to increase my chances of losing a finger. i start cutting the apples and coring them when i hear harry coming downstairs, blanket around him and sleep socks on. he looks so adorable. his hair is a mess yet so fluffy and cute.

"morning, hazza" i say with a warm smile, still chopping his apples.

"morning, boobear" he responds looking down.

"y'right, love?" i ask looking up from the bench.

"yeah, just feel sick still," he looks up to see me cutting apples and his whole face lights up, he walks faster towards me giggling like a child.

"want to get the mustard?" i chuckle.

-

after breakfast we head upstairs toward the shower. harry stops and lays on the bed with nothing but his undies on. he looks up at me with that look in his eye. just as i'm about to move he starts touching his crotch.

"haz?" i whisper

he moans.

i shut the door behind us despite it being our home, and take my clothes off.
he keeps touching himself moaning, turning me on so fast, i can feel myself growing.

"Lou" he breathed out, his hair falling in his face as he moves his hips toward me.

i get on the bed between him and pull his pants off, his cock springing back hard as ever. i look up to him as i grab the base of his dick, putting the tip in my mouth. his head digs back into the pillow as he moans lowly, putting his hand on the back of my head, gently tugging at my hair.

i lick around the tip and then trail my tongue down as the boy moans louder, i swirl my tongue around as i make my way back to the tip, twirling around before i take him in. i start sucking gently before i move my head, swirling my tongue around his member as much as i can to get it as wet as possible. he moans as he thrusts his hips, hitting the back of my throat while tugging at my hair. i push his hips down and hold a firm grip with my left hand ad i take his dick with my right. using my hand with what can't fit in my mouth i start bobbing my head. up and down, each time going deeper to try get his whole cock in my mouth, knowing i can't but trying anyway.

i keep sucking while bobbing my head as i swirl my tongue and stroking what can't fit in my mouth. harry moans as i get faster. his grip in my hair getting tighter, his hips thrusting into my mouth, i stop moving and stay still to let him fuck my mouth.

"fuck, lou, i'm gonna cum" harry moaned out, his head back, eyes squeezed shut with his brown curls everywhere.

i hold his hips as i keep sucking him off, i keep a steady pace knowing he's about to cum, i flick my tongue over his slit as i raise my head, going back down i feel his liquid hit the back of my throat. his moans would be enough to make me cum. i slow my pace and steady to a complete stop when harry stops rolling his hips. he stops moaning and is just trying to slow his breathing.

i pop off his dick and wipe my mouth with a smile. i go turn on the shower and return to gather my beautiful boyfriend of the bed.

we arrive at mums at noon. harry has our sonogram pictures and that same dorky smile i would die for.

we walk inside to see Ernie and Doris running around with just their nappies on and Daisy chasing them with a toy dinosaur. Phoebe must be upstairs sleeping. Lottie is at the table with Fizzy talking while mum is in the kitchen making a pot of tea.

"louis!" Doris shrieks while running towards harry and me.

"hi dory!" i yelled back, i knelt down and opened my arms as she ran straight into me nearly knocking me back, i squeezed her before standing back up to harry.

we sat down at the table next to Lottie and Fiz when mum came to join us with cups of tea for us all on a tray. she handed us each our tea and then took a seat next to Fiz.

"so what's up darlings?" mum asked while blowing on her hot tea before taking a sip.

"well, harry's pregnant," i say without hesitation. as i say it though, harry hands them the pictures. his smile is so beautiful i could just melt.

"oh my gosh! congratulations!" mum beams, she adores over the pictures while Lottie is just sat in shock, Fizzy smiling as big as harry and hugging him.

"you right Lots?" i laughed as she starts to tear up, she just hugs me and sobs.

"congratulations, i'm so excited!" she says as she pulls from the hug.

i laugh and smile so big as Daisy walks over, she sees the sonogram pictures and squeals and jumps much like Gemma did, she was the one most eager for us to have a kid, she was hoping we already had 5 cause she's so excited to be an aunty.

just as everyone settles down, Phoebe walks down the stairs with her hoodie over her head and hand holding her head, she looks so ill but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong right now.

"Phoebs, harry's pregnant," i say as she comes closer, i tried not to be loud as it makes her head worse. she looks up and despite looking pale, her eyes glow and she smiles as best she can.

"congratulations, about time" she chuckles. she sits down on the other side of me and leans into me for a hug, i just want to take her pain away.

all the love A x