21

KYUNGSOO POV

"Hi Soo" Kai said as soon as he answers the call and I ball up my fist tighter, suppressing the urge to cry.

"How could you?"

Kai's voice drops a tone lower, "Hey, are you okay? You dont sound-"

"Stop acting like you dont know!" I literally scream at the phone and a tear drops down my cheek

"Kyungsoo, fuck, what's wrong?"

"Did you ask someone to take a picture of us yesterday and sent it to Xiumin?" I know I sound delusional but, "Xiumin is everything I got, why did you have to ruin this!"

"I-I dont understand" He gulps, "Do you need me there?"

"The last thing I want right now is to see your face!"

*Ding dong*

My eyes dart at the door, staring at it as if there's something interesting on it. Xiumin is here.

My heart races faster and my knees get weak.

"Kyungsoo? I'll be ther-"

I end the call and drag my feet over to the main door.

Please dont do this to me,  and I open the door.

"Xiumin"

"Step aside" He coldly pushes me to the side to make way but I hold onto his arm, pulling him back

"You have to let me explain"

He rolls his eyes and laughs sarcastically, "Yes yes. He gave you a car, what else did he give?"

"What?" I frown, letting him go as I stare at somebody I refuse to admit I know.

That gaze is so different.

"Have you packed? Give me the spare keys you hold"

"Xiumin, is this really you?" I wipe my tears, slowly feeling a little taken back by his words.

"Yes! I do get upset over small, little, unimportant things! If you dont like it then you can leave"

I shake my head desperately, "You know I love every of your flaws. Dont say that"

"I had enough. You wanna know something?" He inhales even deeper, "I have come to realise that you're not a perfect match. What was I thinking? God, I was out of my mind for sure"

And that left me in agony and confused. I'm getting mad every second but I dont want to lose him.

He inhales rather deeply, "Kyungsoo, we're ove—"

"Stop" I cup his face and brings his face closer to mine, our foreheads touching and I close my eyes, "Choose your next words carefully"

"I said we're over" He states it again and I hate the fact that it is not what I want to hear.

My breath is shaky and I have to force my words out, "Lets give us some time to take a break and think about it okay? Xiumin, please? How long do you need? A week?"

I can feel his head shaking.

I swallow my sobs that are about to escape my mouth, "O—Okay. A month? That should be long enough right? Xiumin? Talk to me"

It's just plain silence. A tear drops down my cheek. This cant be real. What was the reason? Xiumin wasnt like this before, and I know damn well he would never say shit like this to me.

He places his hands on my shoulders and tears us apart, looking straight into my eyes, "I dont love you anymore"

How can someone fall out of love this fast?