good ideas

I woke up in the morning early. Very careful not to wake up Ryan. I had a good plan but I had no idea how I would go through with it. Or even if Ryan would want to go with me.

"Hey." He mumbled. "Dammit I was trying not to wake you up." I said. "To late now you care to tell me why your up?" He asked.

"I have a plan." I said. "Uh-oh." He said. "You might like it... but you also might say no." I said.

"Please enlighten me." He said. "Well um.. I want outta here." I started. "Oh don't we all." He gushed.

"So I came up with a plan." I said again. "Let's escape, change our names and tide life out." I said to which he said nothing.

"Wait you said we... did you mean you and me?" He finally spoke. "Well only if you wanted but I just figured since we made that deal.." I trailed off.

"So kinda like Bonnie and Clyde?" He asked. "Sorta." I mumbled. "What happens if they find us?" He suddenly asked.

Fuck didn't think about that. "come on live a little." I pushed. "I'm serious." He said.

"Well if we happen to get caught the only thing they can do is give us the same amount of time.. technically they can't add any time." I stated truthfully.

"Well your right." He said. "Plus I've ran before we shouldn't get caught." He then added in.

"See? So what do you say?" I asked. "I'd love to go with you." He said before kissing me.

"This is amazing!" I yelled after I pulled away from the kiss hugging him. To which he responded by rapping his arms around me.

"When do we leave?" He asked. "The sooner the better.. but are you sure?" I asked. "Well are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes why wouldn't I be?" I suddenly asked. "Because of our bet you will be stuck with me." He pointed out.

"Oh the torture!" I wailed sarcastically. "Yes I'm aware." I finally said for real. "Ok then baby Lets leave tomorrow at night." He recommended.

"Wait what about cameras?" I asked. "they don't have any." He said making me gasp.

"Really?" I asked unsure. "Yep pretty cheap." He said. "And I sorta have a key to the front gate." He mumbled.

"The fuck? How?" I asked. "Let's just say I'm to smart and super hot!" He exclaimed.

"Well I wouldn't say super." I teased. To which he faked a gasp. "How dare you my looks are perfect." He said a little louder.

"In your dreams." I said. "Oh you always are." He said winking and kissing me