turn it up

We were still in the car. Still running. Still driving. Still had no clue where to even go. Of course being me my stomach growled mid drive. Which Ryan just laughed at me.

Ryan's pov

She was so adorable. She thought she was all bad ass. But after yesterday I couldn't get enough of her.

We were still on the run. Driving in the car. We had just spent an hour maybe even two at a local diner I found. Yes, she took atleast two hours to eat her breakfast. And she calls me slow.

I don't know why I agreed to leave the jail with her. I could've just stayed there. Pay the price of the year. Then try to get my life back together.

But when I saw her... Jesse. That first night in the cell, I don't know I guess you could say it was love at first sight. As lame as it sounds. It's very real.

She's the only one I'll ever truly love. Although I really wish I hadn't gotten her into so much trouble. But in some ways she enjoyed the Adventure. As did I.

But I knew if we were ever caught we would be in huge trouble. Nah, that couldn't happen.

I'd protect and love this girl with my life.

And I mean that. She's not like anyone else. Damn, when did I get so soft?

We were currently in the car. That we stole. She seemed to love the thrill of it. I did too... but I just more focused on getting out of this town. Which we both wanted. ~along with a little something else ~

Stupid dirty thoughts.

She then gave me the cutest confused look ever. "You Ok?" She asked clearly not sure if I were crazy or mad.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said grabbing her hand. As she looked down ad smiled. I then turned on the radio. Ya know just to spike it up a bit. I realized one of my favourite songs ever was playing. (Green day - hoiladay.)

She then gasped. "Turn it up!" She said already doing it. "You like this song?" I asked kinda shocked. She then gave me an ~are you kidding me~ sorta look.

"Yes! I love green day." She said happily humming along to the song. I then smirked in satisfaction before humming along myself.

I still have a lot to learn about the woman I love. But can you blame me? We were eating shitty food, getting limited showers and outdoor time and we had to sleep on cardboard pretty much. It wasn't exactly the best time to play a game of "twenty questions".

As if reading my mind she turned the song down. Much to my disappointment as I shot her a death glare.

"Let's play a game of "20 questions." She recommended. "Let's not and say we did." I also added. "But please?" She asked giving me the puppy dog eyes which I just couldn't bring my self to say no to. You'd have to be really heartless to turn that look down.

"Fine." I whined dramatically finally giving in.

"1. What's your favorite color?" She asked me. I thought for a moment. "Purple." I said. She looked completely shocked. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing just that I thought you liked black?" She sorta asked this making me chuckle. "I do, but you asked my favorite which is purple." I said winking.

Knowing it was my turn I thought of a question quickly.

"1. Any siblings?" I asked. "Not really just a few adoptive ones." She answered. This sorta shocked me. She had told me she had been adopted before. But I didn't think she was being serious just sarcastic.

"2. What's the longest time you've been in jail?" She asked. This one I knew. "3 years i was sixteen." I said smirking at the memories. "bad ass." She mumbled before getting my attention by kissing me on the cheek.

Yes, we were still driving. So asking the questions actually helped by the time. We already knew plenty about each other. But we both knew we wanted to know more.

We finally settled on going to Jersey. It was a while away. But oh so worth it.