chapter 2- the dream

Chespin woke up from that horrible dream. but the dream was about to become reality!

"omg that dream was intense" he said, and he walked out the door. he was going to the hunger games statium. i hope i dont die he thought

"welcome to the pokeeeemonnnn hungerrr games!" arcues said

everymon cheered even though they were probably gonna die

"today and onward you will b fiting to the death! May the odds be ever in your favor"

everymon was scared but regi.

"3, 2, 1" arceus said

"go !!!! he shouted"

 this was not a dream. this. was. reality!!!

some pokemon were chumps. they didn't want to die early. so gallade, latias, gardevoir, pichu, weepinbell, wartortle, eevee and wynaut decided to be those chumps and fled the first battle. 

meanwhile.. hawlucha from district 11 saw drifblim wish a basket o bread. he wanted that bread! hawlucha and drifblim battled and hawlucha came out victorious.

onix got fishing bait, but it was pointless without the fishing gear lugia had. coincidentally the same situation happened with charizard and feebas! and weavile and latias! other mons didn't need to fight to get weapons. chespin grabbed some throwing knives while lucario grabbed a spear.  magikarpkarpkarp got a trident to stab his enemies with and pansear got a spear.

 'lols i guess he is panspear' thought magikarp

no puns magikarp

the last ones left were pikachu and weedle, and they had some water and throwing  knives.

 what happens next???? in pokemonnnnn hungerrrr games!