Chapter Eighteen - Sneak

Kishin's Hideout (No One's POV)
Yn and Asura stood side by side. Yn looked down. "Let's go," the Kishin said. Yn regretted in agreeing to this insanity.
Yn didn't say anything. She couldn't. She was too fixated on the fact that she so going to have to attempt to kill another living creature. She wasn't looking forward to it. She doesn't even know if she'll survive.
        The Kishin made it obvious that he knew that she couldn't do it. He was serious about it but in a 'playful' way.
"Where are we going anyway?" Yn asked.
"Somewhere that you are familiar with. You know almost every crack and cranny of this place," he said. "You will either love it or hate it."
"Where are we going?" Yn panicked. The Kishin smirked and looked ahead. "You're not going to answer me, are you?"
        "You'll see when we get there..." He said.
      A few hours later we arrived at the destination. Yn was horrified. It was her hometown. All of the pieces started falling together. The town had recently been overtaken by a witch, he needs the witch to be distracted while he brutally murders Yn's friends and family.
        "Not here!" Yn yelled. "Let's just go to Shoreham (actual place). It's much better there. More people."
         "I'll pass," the Kishin kept on waking. Yn didn't even think to say a response. Her words weren't going to go Asura to leave.
         Under the cover of night they moved into the first victims house. A family of 4 were the unlucky chickens. Asura did his work. Yn stayed outside. She could still hear their screams and the babies cries.