~ Chapter Two ~

I woke up in a hospital. I looked around only to realize a boy was also in the room. Holy shit! They put me with another person? I looked away and noticed a few books laying next to me. I decided to read one to keep my mind off... Other things.
~le tem skip~
I was almost finished the book. It was about a girl who was pretty much going through the same thing as me. "Where am I?! What's happening!?" I hear someone tell beside me. It's the boy. I wince as I unplug all the needles and get up from the rickety hospital bed. He looks at me and his eyes widen. "H-hi. I'm y/n. Are you ok? Should I call a nurse?" I turn to the door, ready to get a nurse. "No! I-I'm ok. I guess... My name's Tate. I was just at a pride parade. All I can remember was someone screaming and a bang. Now I'm here." He said. His voice was beautiful. It was something people could fall asleep to. Wait, did he say pride parade? Was he gay? Like me? "W-weird question but why were you at a pride parade?" I ask quietly.
"I had just came out to my parents this morning but they kicked me out. So I went off to the parade and had a ton of fun. I was hoping to get a boyfriend to show them I wasn't kidding." He said. OH MY GOD HE'S GAY AND SINGLE! I thought to myself. "What did you say?" Someone said. Oh shit... I talked out loud... Tate heard me... "Um.. Never mind...." I said.
Tate was too adorable and I'm just an ugly potato. He'd never love me.
A/n Thank you for reading chapter 2 of my story! I hope you like our new character! Should I find a picture that perfectly represents Tate or do you guys want to have your own version of Tate? Tell me in the comments below! Have s nice day!