~ Chapter Four ~

We were both told we could leave the hospital. Tate left a few hours earlier than me. I was totally fine with that. He had to tell his roommates that I was going to be living with them. "Ma'am? You can leave now." A nurse said. "It's sir but thanks anyways!" I replied. I really did need a hair cut.
Tate had given me his phone number so I decided to call him. The conversation went a little like this.
Me: Hey. It's y/n!
Tate: Hi, y/n. So my roommates are fine with you staying with us. They just have one condition.
Me: Ok? What is it?
Tate: Whatever you hear, don't open the freezer. No matter what.
Me: Um... Why?
Tate: Just kidding!
Tate: The address is **** Queer Dr.
Me: Queer Dr.?
Tate: Sorry! I meant Queen Dr.
Me: I thought so... I'll be there in a few minutes.

~Le tem skip~
I knocked on the door of what I hoped was Tates apartment. What if it's the wrong apartment? The door opened. It was a man that was not Tate. "Oh, I'm sorry. Wrong apartment." I started to turn when the guy said "Wait, are you y/n?". It isn't the wrong apartment, thank god. "Yes. And you must be....?" I asked waiting for him to answer. "Oh, I'm Fred," Fred said "You can call me Freddy though".

I shook hands with Freddy and noticed Tate inside the apartment. "Hey Tate!" I said as I walked towards him. "Hey y/n! Glad to see you without a hospital dress!" He said pulling me into a hug. He was very warm. He grabbed my hand and pulled be towards a room. It was a nice darker y/f/c. "I like the colour in this room. In fact, it's my favourite colour." I pointed out.

"Well, in this room you have," he said in a game show voice, "a washroom! Completed with a double sink, a toilet and a large shower!". I started laughing at the voice he was making. "You also have.... A QUEER SIZED BED!" I laughed at his mistake. "Don't you mean "Queen"?" I asked. "No I mean Queer. We're all part of the LGBT+ community and with everything happening, we try to have fun with it. NOW BACK TO YOUR ROOOOOOM! You also have two smaller desks and a larger desk that includes..... A laptop, the best speakers I could find, the best microphone I could find and some pretty good headphones! They are all for you!" My jaw dropped. Did he find out about my YouTube channel?

"There are also a few fun games and video recording softwares downloaded onto the laptop. I heard about your YouTube channel and thought 'His recording sucks. I'm going to help.' You're welcome.". I gave Tate a huge hug. "Thank you so much! I don't deserve any of this but thank you!" I said, my voice muffled by his soft shirt.
"No problem. Also, I'm sorry if this next sentence sounds awkward but..."

A/N here! CLIFFHANGER WARNING. ^^^ oops. Too late. Votes, comments and shoutouts are much appreciated! Have a nice day! [528 words}