The run away

*Georgie*
Sitting on the bench in the dark in the cold and no sign of Sam..did she get my note? I really hope so I need her now more than ever. I call her but there's no answer so I leave a voice message.
'Sam, it's Georgie. I'm not sure that you got my note but I'm at the bench, hoping that you'll come, I really need you right now. I'm sorry. I love you, bye.'
Placing my phone in my pocket I stand up and grab my things and head for the train station which it a three minute walk.
*Sams point of view*
I can just about see her and she's leaving, where's she going? 'GEORGIE'
I tried shouting her but I don't think she can hear me...maybe she's going home? No wait she's walking to the train station I'm trying to run after her but she can run way faster than me! We've been running for about two minutes now and we're at the train station 'DONT GET ON THAT TRAIN!'
She's still not listening to me..I'm still not close enough to her, I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost her but the next thing I know the doors on the train shut and she's on the inside. I can't do anything now the trains leaving I tried to open the doors but the tall man dragged me away. 'No wait you can't let the train leaven my friends in there!'

'I'm sorry Hun but it's too late'

I just sat at the station until sunrise hoping that she would come back but she never did..I was cold and tired and scared, all the ways that I could have stopped her are running circles in my head. It's killing me the thought that she might not come back, what am I supposed to tell her parents? They'll be devastated if I tell them which makes me wonder if I should. Maybe she just needs her space for a couple days and I should respect that but what if she never comes back?
All these thoughts are in my brain, my hearts crushed but I can't fix it until I know she's safe and in my arms!
Three days pass
The police came around this morning, still no sign of her.
After I left the train station at about midday I got home and went to bed I mean what else am I supposed to do? I was so tired I couldn't stand and I spend all my time worrying..
Everyone someone knocks on the door I hope that's it's Georgie but instead it's the police telling me that there is no sign of her still, one day there will be a dreaded knock on the door ready to tell us that she is no longer breathing and at that point I don't know what I'll do.