☾ PROLOGUE

Godric's Hollow, February 9th, 11:59 AM.

Henry and Sharon Osbourne finally finished decorating the whole living room with white and yellow themed birthday decorations, Henry put an arm over Sharon and said "This will be the best surprise ever."

Sharon laughed and kissed her husband's cheek, "He'll be so happy to see this."

"We're missing something though." Said Henry, "Oh honey, we didn't have time to buy the cake-" Sharon whined but before she could finish she was shushed by a pair of lips. Henry pulled away, "Problem solved, stay here okay?" He then walked away to the kitchen.

Sharon stood there confused, after half a minute, Henry came out with a cookies and cream flavored cheesecake. It had 'Happy Birthday Buddy!' Written across the cake with chocolate sauce, She gasped "You bought the cake?" Sharon laughed.

Henry only nodded with his signature grin that could date back to the day the first met, "Oh god, you just keep making me fall for you over and over again..." Sharon said as she approached Henry, who was setting down the cake and kissed his temple.

"Glad to see I still have the skills." Henry laughed, it was already 12:02 AM. Henry put his arms around his wife's waist and leaned in for a kiss, Sharon put her hands on the sides of his face and smiled. She then saw a glimpse of her watch and gasped, "Birthday surprise!" Sharon then pulled away and ran to the stairs to wake their son up.

Henry only sighed, feeling a little loss due to that cancelled kiss. He really wanted that kiss.

***
Sharon open the door to Oscar's room slowly to see Oscar sleeping with Rosemary on his bed, they both were inseparable. No matter how much you try to separate them, they will always find a way back to each other.

Sharon sat on the side of the bed, feeling a new weight on the bed, Rosemary woke up. "Mommy?" She uttered half-asleep, her small hands rubbing her eyes. Sharon smiled and stroked her hair, "It's Oscar's birthday today, so we have to wake him up."

Rosemary put her head on her mother's lap and looked up to her "Did you get the super duper most important part? No cake, no birthday!" Rosemary said in a hushed tone, trying to be discreet.

Sharon kissed her head, "Of course we do, my dear Mary." With those words Rosemary grinned and sat up quickly to crawl to the side of her brother, she shook him and said "Brother! Brother! Wake up! We have to come downstairs!"

Oscar whined before gasping and sitting up, the hair on the left side of his head stuck up in every direction. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY." With that he jumped off the bed, slightly tripping over his steps as he ran downstairs with Rosemary catching up in the back. Sharon only laughed at the silly behavior of her children.

Henry was waiting downstairs with open arms, "Hey buddy! Happy birthday!" Henry shouted as he welcomed two small bodies into his big arms. Sharon came following down from the stairs, she joined the family hug. "Happy birthday, my beautiful boy."

"We want you to know that we love you two more than anything else in this world." Said Rosemary, "We love you more than mom and dad's pie!" Exclaimed Oscar. Those words brought laughter to the parents.

Before they could get to say an 'I love you' in return, black smoke broke in to their home, breaking the living room apart. "Kids! Stick with your father! Henry, go to the attic and stay there until I come up there, alright?" Said Sharon as she stood up and got her wand out of her pocket.

"What about you?!" Shouted Henry, "I'll be right behind you, don't worry." Sharon said as she gave a quick good luck kiss to her husband and children. "Now, go!" She ushered her family upstairs.

The loud cackling of a woman can be heard from the living room, a woman dressed in black, with black long curly hair sat in the couch. Bellatrix Lestrange, "Having a birthday party and didn't invite me?" Said the death eater, Sharon looked at her in a mix of anger and fear. "Stay away from my family, you insane bitch." Said Sharon as she quickly disarmed Bellatrix before running upstairs.

She could hear the faint frustrated shouting of 'FILTHY MUDBLOOD!' from Bellatrix, she ran to the edge of the hall to find Henry standing there with his wand out. "What are you doing here?! You're going to get killed!" Sharon said in a hushed toned.

"I'm not leaving you to fight alone." Said Henry as he stroked his lover's cheek. The menacing sound of Bellatrix's shouting and cackling was getting closer, the couple braced themselves as they had their wands ready in their hands.

"No matter what happens, I will always love you with every single part of me." Said Henry as he kissed Sharon for the last time, "I love you and nothing in the world can change that." The woman said as she shed a tear, Henry took her hand in his and kissed it.

As the footsteps gets near, they both held hands and faced Bellatrix. "Found you!" The death eater said before a flash of green shot out of her wand to the direction of the two.

***

Inside the dark attic sat two children, who were told to stay where they were until Uncle Remus finds them. They sat next to each other, arms linked together, scared at the sound of the laughing woman. Oscar put his arms around Rosemary, pulling her into a tight hug. She put her head against his chest as she curled up in his brother's arms, Oscar suddenly felt Rosemary start to tremble in his arms. In a few seconds he can hear the small sniffles.

Oscar pulled her closer, shushing her, telling her everything is okay, that their parents will come and get them. Oscar filled his younger sister's head with happy pictures of what they both hope happens. Oscar knows it felt a little too far-fetched, but his innocent sister doesn't know it, so for now this will calm the both of them even if it were all lies.

***

The next day, Rosemary woke up next to Oscar in a big bed, there she sees familiar people. She remembered their names and faces from what her mother taught her, she saw two men arguing near the door. The man with the long black hair was Uncle Sirius, and the man with light brown hair and the scar on his face is Uncle Remus, she looked around in hopes of seeing their parents somewhere, safe.

"Where's Mommy and Daddy?" She asked.