☾ INTRODUCTION

my wisdom,

is from experience.

my passion,

comes from pain.

my confidence,

hides my insecurities.

my weakness,

makes me stronger.

**

Oscar Osbourne, half-blood, eldest child out of two in the Osbourne family. Lost both of his parents to Bellatrix Lestrange at age 4 in the first wizarding war at February 1981, he went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He was sorted into Gryffindor, along with his sister Rosemary Osbourne who was later sorted into Ravenclaw.

He met his best friend, Michael Hallowell at Hogwarts, after they were sorted into the same house. He aspires to be an Auror in the future, alongside his best friend Michael Hallowell, he also dreams to be a father that stays by his children's side.

He's been living with his aunt and uncle for most of his life, though, no matter how heartwarming and welcoming they are to him and his sister, he could never help feeling distant due to what happened. Because of this, he and his sister tends to separate themselves from the rest, because to him, family is just the two of them left.

**

disclaimer:

I do not own Harry Potter, the plot lines, the characters made by J.K. Rowling. I only own the characters that I made in this story.

author's note:

This story has another version written for Elizabeth Hallowell's POV by billywigs