I changed into media and put on some light makeup. I curled my hair. I need to go to staples and get moving boxes.
I walked outside and saw hunter. He looked at me then walked to his car. I sighed. I have to admit. I miss hunter. I wish i didnt break up with him.
I pulled into staples. I walked in and grabbed 10 boxes and packing tape. I walked outside and bumped into someone. "Im sorry." i know that voice anywhere. "Hey hunter." i said while picking u the boxes. "Can i ummm...get a ride?" he asked. "Sure."
I put the stuff in the trunk. I sat in the driver seat. We rode in total scilence until we hit the interstate. "I didnt do it on purpose." he mumbled. "Back with this again." i sighed. "Whats wrong?" i said. "Nothing. Just continue driving." he said. "Fine." i pulled off the interstate and pulled into an empty warehouse. I turned the car off and sat there annoyed. "Tell me everything your thinking hunter." i demanded. "No....i don't want you to get all pissy." he said. I took my heels off and threw them in the back seat. I crossed my legs. "Hunter" i said. "Omfg! Fine!" he looked at me. "She forced me into it Emma. We were driving home. I was driving when she started rubbing me." i stopped him. "Wait you mean?" i pointed down. "Yes." he said. I nodded. "I told her to stop. She said why. I told her that i love you too much and she would figure out." he said. He looked down. "She umm..." he started tearing up. I grabbed his hand. "Go ahead hunter." i said. He wiped his face and continued. "She told me too do it or she would tell lies too you like i was secretly hurting her. I told her that you wouldn't believe her." i couldn't believe it. "I freaked out. I continued to drive but she was giving me a blow job." by then i was tearing up. I'm so stupid. I jumped on hunter. I hugged him really tight. "Hunter. To be honest, i missed you. I know i shouldn't have given you up." i sobbed. He looked at me and wiped my face. "I shouldn't have believed her." he said. I kissed him. He kissed me back. It was a long passionate kiss. "Hunter I'm sorry." i said in between the kiss. "Its OK. I really miss you baby girl." he said. "Please take me back?" he said. "Yes"
I got out of the passenger side since hunter would not let me drive. "Hunter. I have news. But dont be mad." i said. "I do too." he said. "Im moving out." we both blurted out. "Im packing today." i said. "Come move in with me." he offered. "Ok."
I grabbed the boxes and headed up to my room. "Im gonna do my closet. You can choose what you wanna pack. I got on the floor and put all of my shoes in a box. "Ohh look at these?" he said in a teasing voice. I looked up and saw hunter holding my pink lace underwear. "Hunter rowland!" i yelled. He flung them into the box. "Come here." i said. I kissed him.
--4 hours later--
I taped the last box closed. "And done!" i said. He smiled. "My room!" he yelled. We put my 6 boxes in his truck. We walked inside. "Hi mrs. Rowland." i said. "Hi emma." she said waving. We walked up to his room and i sat on the bed. "I am gonna buy a brand new mattress so i dont care about mine." he said. He threw his shirt at me. "Thank you." i said. I threw it into his box. His mom came up and started helping us.
--3 hours later--
I set the stuff down in the apartment. "Furniture shopping!" i yelled. He got in his truck and left. "I get to choose the tables and couch." i said. "Fine. But nothing girly." he said pulling into furniture row. "Ok fine." i said. He leaned over and kissed me.
Here is the final project. ⬇

I was so tired so i layed on the living room floor

I was so tired so i layed on the living room floor. "Babe?" he asked. "Yea?"
"Why are you on the floor?"
"Im tired."
"Why dont you lay in the room?"
"I dont know."
He picked me up and carried me into the room. "Ill be right back." he said. I took my shoes off and took my clothes off. I walked into the living room. Yes. I'm in my bra and underwear. "Babe. Im wearing one of your shirts." i said. "Ok." i walked back into the room and put on one of his shirts. I crawled under the blankets thought. Im finally free. I live with the love of my life. Im going to see my mom when she gets back. I layed down when i saw hunter. "Babe." he said. I moved the blanket. "Yea." he was in his boxers. He layed down next to me. "Im happy that your with me." he said. I felt him breath on my neck. I flipped around and kissed him. He flipped me onto him. I took his shirt off. "You sure?" he asked. ""Yes." i said. He started kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan.
-15 mins later-
I layed there, panting. I covered my chest. "Oh my god hunter. The neighbors probably know your name." i said. He laughed. "They probably know your name too." he pulled me close to him. He covered us up. I layed there. "Princess. Your mine...ok?" he said. "Nobody can have me. No matter what happens. Im always yours." i said. He started kissing my neck down my back. "I love you hunter." i said. "I love you too emma.