*previously on your mine...ok?*
"Dont worry. I wont do anything." he said. "Ok." i smiled. Suddenly...
*now*
Boom. Everything went black.
I woke up in the hospital. I started freaking out and progressing everything that has happened. I pressed the button. "Oh your awake?" the nurse said. "Yea. Can i see...hunter?" i asked. "I...ummm..." i felt tears. "Can i please see hunter." i asked raspy voiced. She left. I ripped the cords and tubes out and walked to the desk. "Hunter rowlands room." i asked. "Emma? Please go back." i started crying. I grabbed the pen and put it towards her head. "Give me his room number." i demanded. "Down the hall 4 doors." she said. I dropped the pen and rushed to his room. "Where is he! Theres no one!" i yelled, tears streaming down my face. "Under the sheet mam." i lifted up the sheet and grabbed his hand. "Hunter? Come back. Come back!" i said crying. He just layed there limp, cold, dead. I kissed him. Cops came in and grabbed me. "Hunter im yours! Nobody can ever have me! I belong to you!" i yelled. They stood in the waiting room. I grabbed the cops gun from his belt. "Im yours hunter. Nobody can have me. I belong to you. Good bye world." i pulled the trigger. I saw hunter. I came towards him and hugged him. "Your mine...ok?" he said. "Im yours hunter. Nobody can have me. I belong to you."
The end