"Grab your things and go."
-hunter pov-
I walked upstairs and sat in my room. Im so stupid. Im such a failure. I dont deserve to be alive.
---🚫WARNING TRIGGER ALERT🚫--
I ran to the bathroom. I wrote a note.
Im so stupid. I dont deserve to libe on earth. I dont deserve emma. Im just a fuckboi who plays with peoples feelings. Im sorry guys.

I grabbed a razor. I put it to my skin without moving it. Suddenly someone came in. "Hunter can we- HUNTER!"

Emmas pov
I ran over to hunter. I threw the blade in the sink. " look what you did!" he cried. "Hunter" i said. "Im so stupid!" he cried repeating over and over. "Hunter." he looked at me. "Emma. Im stupid. I dont deserve you. I dont deserve to live." he whispered.

Hunter pov
She looked at me. "Why hunter?" she said on the verge of tears. "I fucked up big time emma." i whispered. "I let angel have my virginity. Im stupid!" i shouted. She started crying.

Emmas pov
He started to cry again. "Hunter. Why?" i said crying. I stood up. He stood up. He was taller so i looked up at him. "I- i cant believe this." i said. "Emma wai-" i cut him off. "Let me go."
I went to my room and locked my door. "Emma please let me in." hunter said threw the door. "Go away hunter!" i yelled. I saw the picture of me and hunter at the beach. I picked it up and threw it at the door. I couldn't hold it in. I started crying. "Hunter i trusted you!" i cried out. Suddenly the door broke. I sat on the floor crying. I turned my phone on. But i saw hunter. I threw my phone at the wall. Hunter grabbed me and pulled me close to his chest. I cried in his chest. "Im sorry emma." hunter said while moving side to side and holding me. I wiped my tears away and sobbed.

--3 hours later--
I layed on my bed with hunter holding me close to him. "Emma." he whispered. "Yeah?" i whispered. "Im sorry i screwed up." he whispered. "Its ok. But giving her your virginity?" i whispered back. "When is your mom supposed to be back?" he whispered. (so there whispering) "not for another 5 weeks." i said. "Ok." i went to my mirrior and messed with my hair. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and took my makeup off. I grabbed some clothes. "If your going to spend the night, go get some clothes." i said. I hopped in the shower and changed into hunters shirt. I put on some spandex and my lilo and stitch socks. I brushed my hair and looked in the mirror. I walked downstairs. *DING DONG*
I opened the door and let hunter in. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Hunter no." i said pulling away from him. "What why?" he asked. "We are not dating. Were not best friends. You are only staying tonight and thats it. You can sleep in the guest room." i said. He looked down. "Its not my fault. You lost my trust. Either go set up or go." i said. "I should be made at you emma." he said. "Why? For giving him a kiss?" i asked. "Umm yea." i sighed. "I kissed him. Not giving him my virginity." i said. "Well-" i cut him off. "Im not about to put up a fight with something stupid YOU did. Just grab your things and get out." i said. I walked up the stairs and changed my shirt. I put all of his clothes, shoes, and other things to him.
I layed in my bed trying to figure out what happened.
*RING RING RING*
Me: hello?
Mark: why the hell is angel in tears?
Me: she lost her virginity to hunter.
Mark: oh my god.
He hung up. I guess its going down. At least i have can move out next week.