Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Saltwater filled the plane in almost 30 seconds, I had to act swiftly, firstly yanking my seatbelt off then breaking a window was the struggle but I had a doubt in my mind that I would be alone when suddenly a boy appeared it was Alex.

Feeling so relieved me and Alex broke through the window and swam up to breath a breathe of fresh air in our lungs which felt great.

With carnage everywhere we thought to grab supplies that were still good enough to eat, just in case we got to the point of starvation.

After 10 minutes of searching for food we still had no luck.

"Alex what shall we do now, at this rate we won't even survive".

"To be quite honest i really don't know, but what I do know is that there is a lifeboat nearby,we could swim to it then take it from there" replied Alex with enthusiasm.

"Alright that's a best bet anyway because my minds just went blank like a sheet of white paper" replied Sam with a smirk on his face.

Swimming to the lifeboat was like trying to win the 100m freestyle with every stroke a wave the size of a Range Rover would push us back like there's no tomorrow.

Finally we carefully grabbed ourselves on the lifeboat and just took a few minutes to think what we would do next...