Chapter 3

"What shall we do now"I said to Alex

"I don't know I think we should just sit back down and think about this because that was pretty overwhelming"

"Well to be quite honest I'm going to get a can of coke because I'm really thirsty

Besides we will be landing in about 2 hours"

"Alex do you think we'll make it to the Bahamas"?

"I don't know, anything could happen the plane could get struck by lightning, we could lose one of the engines anything to be honest."

Sipping my can of coke was lovely that refreshing taste of fizzy pop bursting in your mouth the flavour is just brilliant.

1 hour later when me and Alex were talking of how eventful our day has been the captain read out "there is a problem with one of the engines I'm afraid we will have to make a crash landing on the Pacific Ocean now, everyone buckle your seatbelt and pray we all make it out alive this is your captain speaking I hope you have enjoyed your flight but it has to end now".

As he shouted that out everyone went into a panic Me and Alex were casually staying calm but how could we, the plane would we crashing in a couple of minutes...

The Airbus A320 was descending swiftly down 1000ft, 800ft, 500ft, 200ft then the crash happened...