Chapter 2

Aniya P.O.V

Sometimes I hate this thing called life. But I just can't give up now because my anger is only temporary. It has been awhile since I've been to church. So starting Sunday I will be going back.

---------

As I was walking to class I bumped into somebody and all my books fell out of my hand.

"Watch where you going sometimes, damn" I said.

"My bad ma I was in a rush I didn't mean to knock you down" the boy said.

"Yeah whatever" I said still lot looking up picking my books up.

When I finally looked up I seen that it was the boy from second period class.
W

hich was awkward.

"Ohhhh heyyy ...---" I said not knowing his name.

"Navio my name is navio" he said.

"But yeah I apologize again for knocking you over I didn't mean to" he spoke.

"Sorry for being mean" I said kinda blushing.

"It's cool I'll see you around Aniya" he said before walking away.

How did he even know my name?

I walked to the bus ramp quickly, but my the buses. I sighed because the buses are gone and now I have to take the street bus thanks to Navio.

Their was a bus stop outside of our school so I was in luck. But it didn't have a Bench so I had to stand up for the time being.

--------------

Navio P.O.V

As I said bye to Aniya I quickly went back to my car. I always tried to leave before the buses. As I was leaving the student parking I see Aniya standing at the bus stop that was just right out the school.

"Hey do you need a ride" I asked her.

"No I'm fine thanks" she said.

"I don't bite ma. And I'm pretty sure you don't want that sun to bake you" I said laughing.

She finally gave in. So I reached across the seat to open the door for her.

Aniya was a pretty brown skin. She isn't the typical girl. She stays to her self. I never see her with anybody. She looks like she has herself well put together. And I like that about a female.

"Thank you Navio" she said.

"I see you remembered my name but you are welcome" I said winking at her.

The rest of the ride we just talked. We ended up exchanging numbers after I dropped her off at her house.

-----------

Aniya P.O.V

It was the weekend and I was very excited. Navio and I texted a few times but nothing to serious. He was a nice guy. He gives me a nice vibe.

I grabbed my phone off of the bed to see that I had a text from him.

Navio 😆: Gooooddd Morning Ms. Aniya.

Me: Good morning Mr. Navy 😂😂😂

Him: come outside

I looked out the window to see Navio leaning up against his 2016 Camero. I walked down the steps and gave him a side hug. He had on dress pants and a dress shirt with a tie. I told him that I was going to go to church today for the first time in a while and he volunteered to come.

"You look nice Navy" I said complementing him.

"You look good yourself Niya" he said running running his tounge over his ashy lips.

After a while we got in the car. I laughed to myself as took some of my lip balm out of my bag and put some on his lips.

He looked at me like I was crazy and I started laughing.

"They were ashy so I hydrated them for you" I said referring to his lips.

He looked at me smiling and shaking his head.

*Navio in the m/m*