Chapter 2

Lydia's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and quickly got up before I fall back asleep. I took a long warm shower and did my normal routine before I got dressed into black skinny jeans,a purple crop top and black vans. For my makeup I did a smokey eye with light red lips. I left my curly hair natural and quickly grabbed a apple before walking to school. When I finally arrived at school my one and only friend Jessica was waiting at our usual spot.

"Hey Dia!"Jessica said attacking me into a hug

"Hey Jessi" I said after she let go

"So...have you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"About the 5 British boys?"

"Yes and I think I might have bumped into one yesterday"

"WHAT!?really???"

"Yes...I'm not sure if he was one of the five but he had a British accent and was about our age"

"Ohhh my goodness your so luckyyyyy"I just rolled my eyes and walked with Jessi to the lockers. After I gathered my books for the first period the bell rang.

"See you at lunch Jessi" I said giving her a hug then walking towards my class. Just as I was about to walk inside the classroom I bumped into five people.... literally!

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said feeling the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"It's oky love...hey you're that girl from yesterday?right?" I looked up and saw the same guy I ran into yesterday with 4 other guys.

"Umm yeah...that's me"

"I'm Zayn! And this is Harry he pointed to a curly head dude,that's Niall,over there is Liam and Louis"he introduced us even though I didn't ask. Not wanting to sound mean I introduce myself.

"Hey ummm nice meeting you...I'm Lydia"

"Beautiful name" Zayn says making me blush

"Are you also in this class?"the guy Louis asks me

"Yeah..."

"Cool...can we sit with you?"Louis asks as we enter the class

"Umm sure" the rest of the class went by slowly

--------------------------------------
Another chapter done!!
Story goes to LydiaBenita
Enjoy