Chapter 5

Zayn's pov:

I watch as Lydia runs out pf he room. Urgg your so stupid Zayn! You barley know this girl and here you go kissing her! I scowl myself.

But she's so beautiful and her lips so...No! I stop my inner voice  going further. Then suddenly the door opens and Lydia comes in.

Lydia's pov:

The cleaning supplies were still in Zayn's room so that means I'll have to go back in. I quickly run my hands through my hair before entering the room. As I enter I see Zayn sitting on the bed and then I don't know what hit me but I locked the door and walked over to Zayn.

"Wha-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his at first he is a little taken aback but then he stars kissing back. I open my mount a little more giving him access. As his tongue slips into my mouth his hands go under my shirt and my own hands go to his hair. When we pull away both out of breath and then  relation hits me again.

"I-im sorry...I-I don't k-know wha-"this time Zayn cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine again. I imminently kiss him back when we pull away agian he gives me a smile.

"It's alright but now do you mind going on a date with me?"

"Sure... When?"

"How bout after your shift is done?"

"Oky...I'll meet you here then"I say quickly giving him another kiss before taking the cleaning supplies and leaving.

Zayn's pov:

I don't know what made Lydia kiss me but whatever it is I like it! A lot! As she leaves my room once again I quickly get up and start planning the date. I'm going to make it a unbelievable night that's for sure!
**********************************************************************
Story goes to LydiaBenita