Chapter 3

Lydia's pov:

"Lunch!! finally!" Lou shouts excitedly. I chuckle at his childish behavior and walk to my locker the guys following.

"Umm you guys know it's lunch...you can go your own way now"

"Do you mind if we sit with you at lunch?" Zayn asked me

"No of course not...lets just go meet my friend at the lockers" every where I go girls stare at me... probably because five British guys follow me everywhere.

"Dia! There you ar- oh" Jessi begins but stops when she sees the guys.

"Umm Jessi this is Louis,Liam,Niall,Harry and Zayn guys this is my friend Jessica"I quickly introduce them

"Hii! I'm Jessica but please call me Jessi" the boys say there hellos before following us to the cafeteria. Me and Jessi quickly explain to them what to do before getting our food. After everyone has there food we walk to the table me and Jessi always sit at.

"So...do you guys lik-" Liam begins but gets cut of my the school whore...Mandy. Mandy and I used to be best friends until some stuff happend and we came to high school. She left me us a friend and started hagging out with the 'cool kids' . We don't talk anymore and honestly she became a whore!

"What are five cute boys like you doing at the losers table? Come sit us if you guys want to make a name in high school.

"No thank you we don't hang out with" Zayn looked her up and down"fake whores seeking attention" he then fished with a smile.

"Yeah and I definitely dont want to make a name in high school that says: fake whore." Harry says with a look of discuss. I tried to hold back my laugh but when I saw Mandy's face I burst out laughing, Jessi and the guys following soon after me"

"Losers!" Mandy says before walking away

"Whore!" Niall and Lou scream after her making us laugh again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter done!
Story goes to LydiaBenita
Hope you enjoyed!!