●V.B.P.C Pt. 2●

●Val's birthday in Panama City Part 2●

Luna woke up and rubbed her eyes before sitting up. She looked around the room to see clothes everywhere. She smiled at the memories of everything that happend the night before.

She got up and realized that she was naked she picked up one of Jason's robe and put it on. She walked out his room and made her way over to here room.

"Good morning, Luna!" She looked behind her to see Val coming towards her "Oh good morning" she said very softly. "How are you feelings this morning?" Val asked "a little sore but I'll be alright" Luna said.

"Is Jason up?" Luna shook her head. "Okay I'll see you later" she said. Luna walked into her room as Val made her way over to Jason's room. "Jason-" She stopped when she saw his room, clothes were on the floor all over the place she wasn't surprised that his room was like this.

"Jason" she said while walking over to him. She took the blankets off him but soon regretted it when she saw that he was naked underneath it. She looked at his back at see scratch marks and all these love marks on his neck. She gasped then thought about everything that just happened in the three minutes of seeing Luna and coming here.

She looked closely at the clothes on the floor and saw that it was Luna's and his clothes. Val gasped and left the room closing the door shut behind her.

She realized that she just walked in on the aftermath of her son having intercourse with his girlfriend. Once Luna was done with a shower, she got dressed, did her hair and makeup for the day.

She made her way back to Jason's room and opened the door to find him finally awake with a perplexed smile on his face. "Hey" Luna said "hi" Jason said looking up at her. "Why are you smiling like that?" Luna asked while picking up the clothes and putting it in a basket.

Jason chuckled and got up. "Ew put on some clothes" Luna said while looking at his butt "but you love the view" he said making her roll her eyes. "I think my mom knows about what we did." "How do you know that she knows?" She asked.

"Well this morning she came in here and she just woke me up in the most calmest manner ever" Jason said. "I- What do we do?" He shrugged and put on some boxers. "I mean we did it already can't change anything about it" Luna nodded "that's true" she said. He smiled and kissed her forehead before leaving. Luna smiled and collected the rest of the clothes and made her way downstairs.

"Good morning!" She heard Luna looked to see Jordyn, Khalil, Za and Marissa looking at her Jordyn, Khalil and Za were giving her a look like they wanted her to admit something. She rolled her eyes Jason was down here. "So Luna how was your night?" Za asked with a smile on his face..a very wicked smile to say the least.

"Good and yours?" She asked "Not as eventful as yours" he smirked. "You know it's crazy because i heard sexual noises last night but i just thought somebody was watching a porno or something" Khalil said.

"So how was it?" Jordyn asked. "You know you moan very loudly? Did you also know that you two have sex very loudly? How didn't you wake up Val?" Za asked. "I'm not answering any of your questions" Luna said while walking away and making her way into the kitchen which is were the washing and drying machine was.

She was putting her clothes in when she heard something like a cough, she looked up to see Marissa standing there. "What?" Luna asked "I-uhm I just wanted to say thank you for talking to me last night it made me feel better" Luna smiled and nodded "you're welcome" she said.

Jason walked into the room with a mango in his hand and looked at them, he looked at Marissa and sighed. "Baby have you seen my robe?" Jason asked while peeling the mango with his teeth. "It's in my room" Luna said while looking for the detergent. "Thanks Mama" he said while slapping her butt. "Jason!" She yelled she could hear him laugh as he walked away.

So for the rest of the morning Luna got bullied by people asking her about what happened last night.

🌴🌴🌴

Tonight was Val's birthday Dinner party thing and everyone was getting ready to leave
Luna looked at her highlight in the mirror, she looked like a pretty chocolate doughnut and she loved it.

Jason came downstairs and looked at her "My baby looks so pretty tonight" she laughed and looked at him. "I know I do thank you" she said while smiling "Conceited much?" "Have to be" she said. Jason sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Jason I think you should forgive her" Luna said. Jason rolled his eyes "I'd rather not" he said.

"Stop being so stubborn, you ninny" she said "what's a ninny?" Jason asked while looking up at her. She rolled her eyes "nothing just know that you are one" he pouted "Bully" he said.

Luna kissed his forehead and shrugged "You still love me" she said "that i do" Jason said while smiling. Luna laughed as Jason touched her face "you have sparkles on your cheek" Jason said as his hand reached up to touch it. Luna smacked his hand away from her face.

"Do not touch my highlight" she said, Jason held his hand "are you serious?" He asked. Luna stared him down "Uh yeah I am, you can touch anywhere else but my highlight " Jason smirked "anywhere?" Luna nodded, Jason nodded with a devious smile on his face.

"I would like to talk to the the both of you " they looked up to see Val standing in front of them. They nodded "so you two had sex?" Luna and Jason looked at each other and nodded. "Jason you know I don't do the nodding speak up"

"Yes we had sex" Jason said. Val nodded "mhm okay" she said while getting up "that's it!" Jason exclamied. "What do you mean?" Val asked "you're not going to yell at us?" Val rolled her eyes at Jason.

"You're a grown man Jason, if you had sex then you had sex you know the consequences of it, I can't baby you forever baby" Val said. Jason smiled at her and nodded.

So then they went out to dinner. Dinner was great but Jason was very...touchy to say the least but that's that's a story for another day.

💜💜💜

I'm sorry about this I don't really like it. But still tell me what you think.

I'm going to Grenada for 2 weeks so if I don't update its because of that.

I'm hope you all have a great day or night or afternoon I'll see you guys next time.

Bye 😁