1: Last Minute Purchase

"I REALLY NEED TICKETS TO THIS GAME! THEY'RE ALMOST SOLD OUT! FUCKKKK!!" I yelled.

"Mum! I really need these tickets for this big game, Real Madrid v Arsenal tomorrow, can you please buy them for me?"

"Acacia, you know you have much more important things to deal with! Just get to school and we will talk about it later." My mother told me, quite sternly.

I got out of bed, and got dressed but I just wanted to get the tickets so bad so I tried to ask again, this time a bit more subtle.

"Mum can't you jus-"

"I said later Acacia!"

At this point, I just got desperate as and started telling her bullshit lies. I just really needed those tickets.

"I'll do anything Mum, I need those tickets!"

"Just go to school darling, we'll talk when you get back, okay?"

Fine then mum, play that way. Like damn she was hard on me today. Well I guess I'm going to school now.

After School

To be honest, those tickets are probably sold out. There's no hope at all for meeeee! My life is gone, nothing to live for now.

"Mum, I'm home!" I closed the door behind me and heard the sound of my mother running. First thing I thought was to run after her, so I did.

"Stop chasing me darling, you're ruining it!!" she shouted from across the corridor, and that made super curious.

"What are you on about! You should just give up before I spear your ass to the couch!" I said, while bearing in mind that she ain't that old!

"If you touch me like that, you aren't getting these tickets!" my mother screamed.

I really don't think she thought that sentence through. At this moment my heart was beating like no tomorrow and then I realised it.

"Mum, you got the tickets?!"

"Nooo, I didn't..." under her breath I could hear her mutter 'fuck'.

I was so so happy, so I thanked her with my fucking soul!

"Mum, I love you so much for this, thank you so much! Far out I'm so happy right now!"

"See, you always get what you want, never complain about anything ever again, I love you darling!" my mother said with the biggest smile on her face.

There was a crease on the ticket. A bloody crease. How would I get in, the ticket people would probably think this is a fake.

"Mum can you reprint the ticket it has a crease in it, they won't let me in the stadi-" I was cut off right there, and I damn well deserved it.

"What did I say about complaining, now go have a shower you smell like a toilet!" mum said.

I just went to that shower and cleansed myself as I knew this was the single greatest moment in my life, no joke! I am so excited for tomorrow!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH! Maybe I'll finally get an autograph from Santiago, or maybe even a kiss!

I'm getting carried away now.