3: Santiago Catrileo

SANTIAGO'S POV

Well I guess she's going to the hospital hahaha, guess it shows how much of a beast I am.

In the end we ended up winning 2-1 and I scored both goals for my team. I'm really happy that I've come up so quickly, as a soccer player it's hard to move up in the world, especially at my young age.

Here comes the coach, I wonder what awaits me.

"Lovely performance today Catrileo, great goals you scored out on that pitch!" my manager told me. I completely expected him to say that but I really was hoping he didn't say one thing.

"On a sour note though, the girl you hit in the face broke her nose and a concussion. She's going to be recovering for a bit, but out of courtesy, I would like you to go to the hospital and apologize, and talk to her for a bit." Those were the words I didn't want to hear for fuck sake. I always have to do this type of stuff, and I don't like it, it makes me feel awkward.

"Yeah I understand boss. I'll go down soon." I know that I have to go down, it would be a dick move if I didn't. And who knows she might be my biggest fan!

"She might love you as a player Santi, so it's all worth while. Oh, and remember to wear the Madrid gear." Every single time.

We have to be people for the club, we can never go out of our own care. Not like I care, but that's not the point. It's like soccer is becoming more of a business these days.

"Yeah sure! Just let me head out to eat and I'll go." I wonder what joke he's gonna tell me this time.

Everytime a player leaves he tells a joke, and it really is just shit jokes.

"Alright but before you go, why did the chicken cross the road?" He seemed like he was so happy to tell this joke.

"Why did it?"

"So it could cross the road! HAHAAHHAAH!" Can you see why this bitch can't say jokes? Oh my gosh it's terrible.

"Best joke I've ever heard boss! Hahahaha, see you at training on Tuesday!" I laughed wth the most fake laugh I could possibly muster up. I tried to make it obvious, but he doesn't really pick up on stuff like that.

Well guess it's time to eat.

Here we go, time to make our way to the hospital, that's about an hour away from the food place o always eat at after games. Basically the local restaurant, Jimmy's Cuisine. I know it's a shit name but the food there is wonderful. If it was a first date, I'd take her to this place.

Well the long journey to the hospital begins!!

*blasts radio*